Clanging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having a loud resonant metallic sound; "the clangorous locomotive works"; "a clanging gong"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Clanging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Clanging'
- Clanging: In psychology and psychiatry , clanging refers to a mode of speech characterized by association of words based upon sound rather than ...
Clanging Sample Sentences in News
- Colorado Student Protests And The Clanging Internet
"Please," a Colorado high school student wrote last night on a Facebook page that organized one of five Tuesday walk outs to fight classroom censorship, "before anybody agrees to any other supporting campaigns. Know why you are doing this." "If the media continues to run the way they did on Tuesday," he writes, "we [...] Read more on this news related to 'Clanging'
- Ellis Island hospital complex to open to visitors
NEW YORK (AP) — The crumbling old sick ward opens off a long hallway, separate from the rest of the Ellis Island hospital complex. Plaster peels from the walls. Broken porcelain light fixtures hang haphazardly above where beds once stood. The low clanging of boats and the splash of waves on the breakwater drift in through cracked windowpanes that showcase a resp Read more on this news related to 'Clanging'
- Expect plenty of clanging, banging in Starkville
Viva, Starkvegas! Read more on this news related to 'Clanging'