Clanging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having a loud resonant metallic sound; "the clangorous locomotive works"; "a clanging gong"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Clanging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Clanging'
- Clanging: In psychology and psychiatry , clanging refers to a mode of speech characterized by association of words based upon sound rather than ...
Clanging Sample Sentences in News
- Ukraine oligarch put on the spot as rebels nibble at his empire
By Gabriela Baczynska DONETSK Ukraine (Reuters) - The clanging of repairs to tanks and heavy armored vehicles rings out from a factory in eastern Ukraine that is owned by the country's richest man but was taken over by pro-Russian rebels. Rinat Akhmetov's Corum company says it has nothing to do with the current work at the factory, where captured army vehi Read more on this news related to 'Clanging'
- 'Cold and dirty' race attracts hundreds
Amid the clanging of cowbells and cheering of the crowd, the bicycle-racing sport of cyclocross captured a new community of enthusiastic fans Sunday at The Forks. A mix of walk-up spectators, cycling enthusiasts and curious new racers checked out the third and final day of the 2014 Shimano Read more on this news related to 'Clanging'
- Expect plenty of clanging, banging in Starkville
Viva, Starkvegas! Read more on this news related to 'Clanging'