Chubb Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chubb'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chubb'
- Chubb: Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies: Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist, composer, teacher, and lecturer Basil Chubb (1921–2002)
- Chubb Corp.: Chubb Corporation is the eighth largest property and casualty insurer in the United States, with over 120 offices located in 29 countries, and offers
- Chubb Locks: applications. Chubb was started as a ship's ironmonger by Charles Chubb in Winchester, England and then moved to Portsmouth, England in 1804. Chubb moved the
- Chubb Rock: Chubb Rock (born Richard Simpson on 28 May 1968 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a New York-based rapper who released several commercially successful hip hop
- Charles Chubb: Charles Chubb may refer to: Charles Chubb (ornithologist) (1851–1924), British ornithologist Charles Chubb (businessman) (1772–1845), British locksmith
- John Chubb: John Chubb may refer to: John Chubb (political scientist), see EdisonLearning John Chubb of the Chubb Baronets John D. Chubb, architect, see Ishpeming
- Chubb Security: Chubb Fire & Security is a fire and security business. It is owned by United Technologies Corporation. The Company was founded by Charles and Jeremiah
- Charles E. Chubb: Charles Edward Chubb (1845–1930) was a judge in the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia. He was also a Member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly
- Charles Chubb (ornithologist): Charles Chubb (31 December 1851 – 25 June 1924) was a British ornithologist. Chubb was born in Steeple Langford near Salisbury, England. He married twice
- The ChubbChubbs!: The ChubbChubbs! is a 2002 American computer-animated comedy short film by Sony Pictures Imageworks. It was directed by Eric Armstrong, produced by Jacquie
Chubb Sample Sentences in News
- Chubb Q4 Earnings Beat on Premium Growth; Guides for 2015 - Analyst Blog
Chubb Corp. (CB) reported fourth quarter ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate, results reflect strong underwriting income. Read more on this news related to 'Chubb'
- Chubb tops 4Q profit forecasts
On a per-share basis, the Warren, New Jersey-based company said it had net income of $2.35. Earnings, adjusted for investment gains, were $2.29 per share. The results exceeded Wall Street expectations. ... Read more on this news related to 'Chubb'
- Chubb reports best quarterly combined ratio in six years
Chubb Corp. posted its best quarterly combined ratio in the past six years in the fourth quarter of 2014, the Warren, New Jersey-based insurer said in an earnings release. Read more on this news related to 'Chubb'