Chubb Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chubb'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chubb'
- Chubb: Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies: Adam Chubb (born 1981), American basketball player Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist
- Chubb Limited: Chubb Limited is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. The company has offices in 54 countries, Chubb and provides commercial
- George William Michael Chubb, 4th Baron Hayter: great-great-great grandson of Charles Chubb (1772–1845), who had founded Chubb and Sons Lock and Safe Co. Chubb, known as Bill, joined the family business
- Charles Chubb: Charles Chubb may refer to: Charles Chubb (ornithologist) (1851–1924), British ornithologist Charles Chubb (businessman) (1772–1845), British locksmith
- Chubb Locks: applications. Chubb was started as a ship's ironmonger by Charles Chubb in Winchester, England and then moved to Portsmouth, England in 1804. Chubb moved the
- Chubb Rock: Chubb Rock (born Richard Simpson; 28 May 1968 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a New York-based rapper who released several commercially successful hip hop albums
- Charles Chubb (businessman): Charles Chubb (1779 – 1845) was an English lock and safe manufacturer. Born in Fordingbridge, Hampshire, he trained as a blacksmith who started a hardware
- Brandon Chubb: Brandon Chubb (born October 21, 1993) is an American football linebacker for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He played college
- Charles E. Chubb: Charles Edward Chubb (1845–1930) was a judge in the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia. He was also a Member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly
- Chubb Security: Chubb Fire & Security is a British, American-owned fire and security business. It is owned by American company United Technologies Corporation. The