Chubb Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chubb'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chubb'
- Chubb: Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies: Adam Chubb (born 1981), American basketball player Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist
- Chubb Limited: Chubb Limited is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. The company has offices in 54 countries, Chubb and provides commercial
- Chubb Locks: applications. Chubb was started as a ship's ironmonger by Charles Chubb in Winchester, England and then moved to Portsmouth, England in 1804. Chubb moved the
- Charles E. Chubb: Charles Edward Chubb (1845–1930) was a judge in the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia. He was also a Member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly
- Chubb Rock: Chubb Rock (born Richard Simpson; 28 May 1968 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a New York-based rapper who released several commercially successful hip hop albums
- Charles Chubb: Charles Chubb may refer to: Charles Chubb (ornithologist) (1851–1924), British ornithologist Charles Chubb (businessman) (1772–1845), British locksmith
- George Chubb, 1st Baron Hayter: "George Chubb" redirects here. For other uses, see George Chubb (disambiguation). George Hayter Chubb, 1st Baron Hayter (29 August 1848 – 7 November 1946)
- Chubb detector lock: A Chubb detector lock is a type of lever tumbler lock with an integral security feature, a form of relocker, which frustrates unauthorised access attempts
- Melvin F. Chubb, Jr.: Lieutenant General Melvin F. Chubb Jr. (January 1, 1934 – July 25, 2014) served as commander of the Electronic Systems Division, Air Force Systems Command
- Chubb baronets: baronetcies created for persons with the surname Chubb, both in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. The Chubb Baronetcy, of Newlands, was created in the Baronetage