Chubb Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chubb'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chubb'
- Chubb: Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies: Adam Chubb (born 1981), American basketball player Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist
- Chubb Limited: Chubb Limited is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal
- Chubb Locks: applications. Chubb was started as a ship's ironmonger by Charles Chubb in Winchester, England and then moved to Portsmouth, England in 1804. Chubb moved the
- George William Michael Chubb, 4th Baron Hayter: great-great-great grandson of Charles Chubb (1772–1845), who had founded Chubb and Sons Lock and Safe Co. Chubb, known as Bill, joined the family business
- Charles Chubb: Charles Chubb may refer to: Charles Chubb (ornithologist) (1851–1924), British ornithologist Charles Chubb (businessman) (1772–1845), British locksmith
- Chubb Rock: Chubb Rock (born Richard Simpson; 28 May 1968 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a New York-based rapper who released several commercially successful hip hop albums
- Chubb Security: Chubb Fire & Security is a British-based, American fire and security business. It is owned by American company United Technologies Corporation. The
- Charles E. Chubb: Charles Edward Chubb (1845–1930) was a judge in the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia. He was also a Member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly
- Thomas Chubb: Thomas Chubb (September 29, 1679 – February 8, 1747) was an English lay Deist writer, born near Salisbury. Chubb regarded Christ as a divine teacher,
- John Chubb: John Chubb may refer to: John Chubb (political scientist), see EdisonLearning John Chubb of the Chubb Baronets John D. Chubb, architect, see Ishpeming