Chubb Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chubb'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chubb'
- Chubb: Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies: Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist, composer, teacher, and lecturer Basil Chubb (1921–2002)
- Chubb Corp.: Chubb Corporation is the eighth largest property and casualty insurer in the United States, with over 120 offices located in 29 countries, and offers
- Chubb Locks: applications. Chubb was started as a ship's ironmonger by Charles Chubb in Winchester, England and then moved to Portsmouth, England in 1804. Chubb moved the
- Chubb Rock: Chubb Rock (born Richard Simpson on 28 May 1968 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a New York-based rapper who released several commercially successful hip hop
- John Chubb: John Chubb may refer to: John Chubb (political scientist), see EdisonLearning John Chubb of the Chubb Baronets John D. Chubb, architect, see Ishpeming
- Charles Chubb: Charles Chubb may refer to: Charles Chubb (ornithologist) (1851–1924), British ornithologist Charles Chubb (businessman) (1772–1845), British locksmith
- Chubb Security: Chubb Fire & Security is a fire and security business. It is owned by United Technologies Corporation. The Company was founded by Charles and Jeremiah
- The ChubbChubbs!: The ChubbChubbs! is a 2002 American computer-animated comedy short film by Sony Pictures Imageworks. It was directed by Eric Armstrong, produced by Jacquie
- Charles Chubb (ornithologist): Charles Chubb (31 December 1851 – 25 June 1924) was a British ornithologist. Chubb was born in Steeple Langford near Salisbury, England. He married twice
- Chubb detector lock: A Chubb detector lock is a type of lever tumbler lock with an integral security feature, a form of relocker, which frustrates unauthorised access attempts
Chubb Sample Sentences in News
- Chubb (CB) Rewards Shareholders with Increased Dividend - Analyst Blog
Chubb (CB) has announced a 14% hike in its quarterly dividend payment., accordingly, Chubb shareholders will pocket a meatier dividend of 57 cents per share on Apr 1, 2015. Read more on this news related to 'Chubb'
- Former letting agent found guilty of stealing from tenants
Jonathan Chubb stole over €8,600 in rent from people across the country Read more on this news related to 'Chubb'
- Chubb Leads by Virtue of Superior Underwriting Acumen - Analyst Blog
On Feb 20, we issued an updated research report on Chubb (CB), a leading insurer in the United States and has a global presence in specialty markets. Read more on this news related to 'Chubb'