Chubb Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chubb'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chubb'
- Chubb: Chubb is the name of several individuals and companies: Adam Chubb (born 1981), American basketball player Andrew Chubb (born 1975), Australian pianist
- Chubb Corp.: Chubb Corporation is the eighth largest property and casualty insurer in the United States, with over 120 offices located in 29 countries, and offers
- Chubb Locks: applications. Chubb was started as a ship's ironmonger by Charles Chubb in Winchester, England and then moved to Portsmouth, England in 1804. Chubb moved the
- Chubb Rock: Chubb Rock (born Richard Simpson on 28 May 1968 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a New York-based rapper who released several commercially successful hip hop
- Charles Chubb: Charles Chubb may refer to: Charles Chubb (ornithologist) (1851–1924), British ornithologist Charles Chubb (businessman) (1772–1845), British locksmith
- John Chubb: John Chubb may refer to: John Chubb (political scientist), see EdisonLearning John Chubb of the Chubb Baronets John D. Chubb, architect, see Ishpeming
- Chubb Security: Chubb Fire & Security is a fire and security business. It is owned by United Technologies Corporation. The Company was founded by Charles and Jeremiah
- Charles Chubb (ornithologist): Charles Chubb (31 December 1851 – 25 June 1924) was a British ornithologist. Chubb was born in Steeple Langford near Salisbury, England. He married twice
- The ChubbChubbs!: The ChubbChubbs! is a 2002 American computer-animated comedy short film by Sony Pictures Imageworks. It was directed by Eric Armstrong, produced by Jacquie
- Chubb detector lock: A Chubb detector lock is a type of lever tumbler lock with an integral security feature, a form of relocker, which frustrates unauthorised access attempts