Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Chronicle \Chron"i*cle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Chronicled; p.
pr. & vb. n. Chronicling.]
To record in a history or chronicle; to record; to register.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
- Chronicling America: Chronicling America is a website created by the newspaper digitization program, the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP). ...
Words and phrases related to 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Sample Sentences in News
- Chronicling the komedya in Antique
By Alex C. Delos Santos, VERA Files The first time Cecile Locsin-Nava, a scholar on cultural studies in Western Visayas, came to Antique around ten years ago was to gather data for a research on the korido, or Philippine narrative … Continue reading → Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- Current, former Pitt-Bradford presidents to sign book
A book chronicling the rich 50-year history of the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford has been published. A book signing featuring current and former university presidents will be held next week on campus. Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- Photographer completes project chronicling Northampton County's family farms
Photographer completes 10-year project chronicling the state of local farming In a world where high-quality cell phone pictures can be taken, edited and shared in a matter of seconds, Rick Smith refuses to conform. Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'