Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Chronicle \Chron"i*cle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Chronicled; p.
pr. & vb. n. Chronicling.]
To record in a history or chronicle; to record; to register.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
- Chronicling America: Chronicling America is a website created by the newspaper digitization program, the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP). ...
Words and phrases related to 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Sample Sentences in News
- Chronicling the Rise and Fall of Rolando McClain's NFL Career
Once upon a time, it looked like Rolando McClain was about to become the NFL 's next great middle linebacker—a talented player from a powerhouse collegiate program taken in the top 10 overall picks to help overhaul the inside of the Oakland Raiders defense. That turned out to be quite the fairy tale. Now, after three disappointing seasons, McClain's NFL Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- Chronicling the 4 Stages of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Voice
(Photos: Getty Images | YouTube) One of the downsides to being a child actor — and apparently there are many [cough] Amanda Bynes [cough] — is that your entire physical development takes place in front of a camera and and audience. For better or worse, the unforgiving beast that is puberty happens publicly. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was one of the lucky ones. His v Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- Chronicling the strange story of Green Beret John Hartley Robertson, MIA since 1968
A Canadian doc premiering at Hot Docs presents the case that a U.S. soldier presumed killed in Laos in 1968 is in fact contentedly living out his old age in Vietnam Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'