Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Chronicle \Chron"i*cle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Chronicled; p.
pr. & vb. n. Chronicling.]
To record in a history or chronicle; to record; to register.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
- Chronicling America: Chronicling America is a website created by the newspaper digitization program, the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP). ...
Words and phrases related to 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Sample Sentences in News
- ‘Tim’s Vermeer’: Chronicling a 5-year obsession
A 3.5-star review of the documentary “Tim’s Vermeer,” about inventor and art aficionado Tim Jenison. Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- Freep Film Festival opens March 20 with film chronicling Packard Plant's history
Once a potent symbol of Detroit's automotive might and more recently representative of the city's decline and blight, the Packard Plant can now claim a new description: movie star. The Free Press-produced film 'Packard: The Last Shift' will receive its world premiere on Thursday, March 20 at the Fillmore Detroit downtown as part of the inaugural Fr Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- The Boston Globe Launches BetaBoston.com, Covering Startups and the Culture of Invention in Boston
The Boston Globe has launched a new website, BetaBoston.com, chronicling the technologies, ideas, new ventures and people shaping the future and the culture of Boston and beyond. Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'