Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Chronicle \Chron"i*cle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Chronicled; p.
pr. & vb. n. Chronicling.]
To record in a history or chronicle; to record; to register.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chronicling'
- Chronicling America: Chronicling America is a website created by the newspaper digitization program, the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP). ...
Words and phrases related to 'Chronicling'
Chronicling Sample Sentences in News
- Photographer Seeks Funds For Book Chronicling Youth Violence In Chicago
To some, youth violence in Chicago is nothing more than statistics taking up time on their nightly newscast. Carlos Javier Ortiz -- in his upcoming book titled We All We Got ... -- hopes to show you more than a bunch of numbers. He hopes to show you the victims, families and communities plagued by violence, and he hopes you'll see just how human they really ar Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- The Daily Show Asks Rob Ford's Supporters If They're On Crack
Having not yet tired of chronicling Toronto mayor Rob Ford's increasingly bizarre antics, The Daily Show launched an inspired new segment last night: "This Just In: The Crack-Smoking Mayor of Toronto Has Just Done It Again." So, after learning that five (out of 41) members of the Toronto city council voted not to strip Ford of his powers, correspond Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'
- Pictorial history books available at The Free Press
Published: Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 19:59 PM. “Looking Back at Lenoir County”, a book which contains photos chronicling life in Lenoir County from the 1860s through 1939, is now available at The Free Press. Read more on this news related to 'Chronicling'