Chronic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering; "chronic indigestion"; "a chronic shortage of funds"; "a chronic invalid"
- having a habit of long standing; "a chronic smoker"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chronic'?
Chronic Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
In medicine a chronic disease or condition is one that takes a long time to heal (or go away), or one that comes again. Many chronic diseases require special treatment, as this has to be done for a long time.Chronic disease can even last for a lifetime.
Words and phrases related to 'Chronic'
'Chronic' example sentence in quotations
Click here for more related quotations on 'Chronic'
Chronic Sample Sentences in News
- PREMEDEX Launches Chronic Care Management Solution
ATLANTA, Ga. -- via PRWEB - PREMEDEX is pleased to announce the launch of its Chronic Care Management Solution Suite, which is focused on helping physician practices address the growing financial and operational ... Read more on this news related to 'Chronic'
- Research and Markets: Funded Research in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Funded Research in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Read more on this news related to 'Chronic'
- Study finds one in six chronic pain sufferers use medicinal cannabis
Up to one in six Australian chronic pain sufferers is technically breaking the law, a landmark national study has found. Read more on this news related to 'Chronic'