Choppy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rough with small waves; "choppy seas"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Choppy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene, a film-making term Adams-Wilson Choppy, an American home-built helicopter design
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland) is a former field hockey striker from Australia, who was a member of the Men's National Hockey
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. His career in cycling
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- U.S. stocks finish choppy session with small gains
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- U.S. stocks ended Thursday's choppy session with modest gains. Stocks dipped into negative territory at midday, but recovered to close slightly higher, as investors displayed their skittishness ahead of Friday's closely watched jobs report. Investors reflected on the announcement that the European Central Bank will kick off a tril Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Be Ready For Speed Bumps In Choppy, Rangebound Market
A choppy, rangebound market is sort of like one of those posh neighborhood streets with speed bumps every 30 feet. Fast travel isn't possible. How should investors respond to a choppy market? Here are ... Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- A Choppy New Year, But Good for TSM - Video Blog
Stocks Have Been Choppy. There are Winners. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'