Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
Choppy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Choppy \Chop"py\, a. [Cf. Chappy.]
- Full of cracks. ``Choppy finger.'' --Shak.
- [Cf. Chop a change.] Rough, with short, tumultuous waves; as, a choppy sea.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene , a film-making term. Adams-Wilson Choppy , an American home-built helicopter design ...
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (born 13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. ...
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland ) is a former field hockey striker from Australia , who was a member of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- Pretty Palladium
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Last week was a choppy one for the markets, with leading stocks really not doing much for the most part. That has me thinking that we need some consolidation at these levels. That said, every dip has been relatively short-lived and bought heavily for well over a year. So I'll be watching closely for a quick turnaround. While the leading Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Markets choppy amid concerns over China and the US
LONDON (AP) — Markets were choppy Wednesday amid ongoing concerns over the Chinese economy and signs that the U.S. recovery may be losing some steam. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Indian Shares End Choppy Session Slightly Higher
Indian Shares End Choppy Session Slightly Higher Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'