Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
Choppy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Choppy \Chop"py\, a. [Cf. Chappy.]
- Full of cracks. ``Choppy finger.'' --Shak.
- [Cf. Chop a change.] Rough, with short, tumultuous waves; as, a choppy sea.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene , a film-making term. Adams-Wilson Choppy , an American home-built helicopter design ...
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (born 13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. ...
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland ) is a former field hockey striker from Australia , who was a member of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- Stocks Continue To Experience Choppy Trading - U.S. Commentary
Stocks Continue To Experience Choppy Trading - U.S. Commentary Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Louisville ground game, defense lead Cardinals to 31-13 win in ACC debut.
Louisville's offense was choppy at times but the defense was solid and a special teams touchdown helped spur a win in the Cardinals' first ACC game. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- London Markets: FTSE 100 ends choppy day lower as miners weigh
U.K.’s FTSE 100 ends slightly lower. Miners fall, Vodafone rises. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'