Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
Choppy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Choppy \Chop"py\, a. [Cf. Chappy.]
- Full of cracks. ``Choppy finger.'' --Shak.
- [Cf. Chop a change.] Rough, with short, tumultuous waves; as, a choppy sea.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene , a film-making term. Adams-Wilson Choppy , an American home-built helicopter design ...
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (born 13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. ...
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland ) is a former field hockey striker from Australia , who was a member of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- Nikkei falls in choppy trade as investors lock in profits after 4-day gain
Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Thursday in choppy trade, breaking a four-day winning streak when profit-taking erased all the gains posted in bouyant morning trade that was supported by solid U.S. ... Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Market Snapshot: U.S. stocks end choppy trade lower
U.S. stocks end choppy trading session lower, as investors turn cautious after the EU announced a new round of sanctions against Russia for its role in Ukraine’s deadly civil war. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Jupiter boss warns of ‘choppy waters’
The new boss of Jupiter Fund Management today warned that the global economy is facing “choppy waters” over the next few months as it enters the next stage of its recovery. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'