Choppy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rough with small waves; "choppy seas"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Choppy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene , a film-making term. Adams-Wilson Choppy , an American home-built helicopter design ...
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland ) is a former field hockey striker from Australia , who was a member of the ...
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (born 13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- Choppy waters greet sailors
At far right, the ‘Windy Melody,’ a Bristol 31.1 foot sailboat owned by Richard Manion, cuts through choppy water at the Oriental Cup Regatta. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Nikkei falls in choppy trade as market awaits Fed outcome
Japan's Nikkei share average edged down in choppy trade on Wednesday as investors stayed focused on the outcome of the Federal Reserve's two-day policy meeting amid expectations that it may keep rates ... Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- DC Market Choppy: Should You Hold Boston Properties (BXP)?
Boston Properties (BXP) is experiencing favorable growth trends in markets like San Francisco, Cambridge and sections of New York City. Yet, the Washington, DC market remains choppy. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'