Choppy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rough with small waves; "choppy seas"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Choppy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene, a film-making term Adams-Wilson Choppy, an American home-built helicopter design
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland) is a former field hockey striker from Australia, who was a member of the Men's National Hockey
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. His career in cycling
- Showers Skytwister Choppy: The Showers Skytwister Choppy is an American helicopter that was produced by Showers-Aero of Milton, Pennsylvania, introduced in 1992. Now out of production
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'