Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
Choppy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Choppy \Chop"py\, a. [Cf. Chappy.]
- Full of cracks. ``Choppy finger.'' --Shak.
- [Cf. Chop a change.] Rough, with short, tumultuous waves; as, a choppy sea.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene , a film-making term. Adams-Wilson Choppy , an American home-built helicopter design ...
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (born 13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. ...
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland ) is a former field hockey striker from Australia , who was a member of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'