Choppy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rough with small waves; "choppy seas"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Choppy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene, a film-making term Adams-Wilson Choppy, an American home-built helicopter design
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland) is a former field hockey striker from Australia, who was a member of the Men's National Hockey
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. His career in cycling
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- Futures Movers: Oil choppy with Brent trading near four-year low
Crude-oil futures choppy after sharp overnight losses as markets seek cues that could drive prices higher. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- The Week Ahead: What Are Global Bankers Afraid Of?
It started out as another choppy week for the stock market as last Tuesday's sharply higher close caught me and many others by surprise. As I noted the next day, the market internals did not measure up to the price gains so this made the following days and the weekly close the most important. Of course, the Tuesday turnaround was spurred by the "European Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Stocks Little Changed in Choppy Trading
U.S. Market Stocks were little changed this morning in choppy trading. The gains come after the S&P 500 and Dow closed at record levels on Monday. There were no major economic news releases today. At midday ... Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'