Choppy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rough with small waves; "choppy seas"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Choppy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choppy'
- Choppy: Choppy may refer to: Choppy scene , a film-making term. Adams-Wilson Choppy , an American home-built helicopter design ...
- Baeden Choppy: Baeden Ty Choppy (born 14 April 1976 in Mackay, Queensland ) is a former field hockey striker from Australia , who was a member of the ...
- Choppy Warburton: James Edward 'Choppy' Warburton (13 November 1845 – 18 December 1897) was an English record-breaking runner and a cycling coach. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Choppy'
Choppy Sample Sentences in News
- Buy These Low Volatility ETFs for Choppy Markets
Low volatility ETFs perform well in a volatile market environment Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Asian indices mixed amid choppy trade; Tokyo at 4-1/2-month low
Asian bourses mirrored the choppy trade overnight in the U.S., with Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul erasing morning gains to trade lower on Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'
- Stocks Fall Again in Choppy Trading
Stocks fell again today in choppy trading after Thursday’s massive sell-off. Symantec (SYMC) officially announced it intends to separate into two independent, publicly traded companies late Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'Choppy'