Chopped Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- prepared by cutting; "sliced tomatoes"; "sliced ham"; "chopped clams"; "chopped meat"; "shredded cabbage"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chopped'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chopped'
- Chopped: Chopped can have the following meanings: Chopped and screwed, a technique of remixing hip hop music Chopped (TV series), a cooking reality television
- Chopped and screwed: Chopped and screwed (sometimes called screwed and chopped or slowed and throwed) refers to a technique of remixing hip hop music which developed in the
- Chopped 'n' Skrewed: "Chopped 'n' Skrewed" is the second single released from R&B singer-songwriter T-Pain's third album, Thr33 Ringz. The song features American rapper Ludacris
- Chopped, Screwed, Live and Unglued: an album chopped and screwed, as this method of remixing is often reserved for Southern Rap style groups, or music stylings. Disc: 1 - Chopped & Screwed
- Chopped (TV series): is "chopped," that is, eliminated from the competition when Ted says "So who's dish is on the chopping block. Chef (first name) you've been Chopped"."
- Chipped chopped ham: Chipped chopped ham is a processed ham luncheon meat made from chopped ham. Chopped ham is a mixture of ham chunks and trimmings and seasonings, ground
- Chopped liver: from chef to chef. Chopped liver is a common menu item in kosher delicatessens in Britain, Canada, the U.S., and South Africa. Chopped liver is often served