Chopped Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- prepared by cutting; "sliced tomatoes"; "sliced ham"; "chopped clams"; "chopped meat"; "shredded cabbage"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chopped'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chopped'
- Chopped: Chopped can have the following meanings: Chopped and screwed , a technique of remixing hip hop music ... See also : Chop (disambiguation)
- Chopped (TV series): Chopped is an American reality based cooking television series created by Dave ... The judges then decide which chef is "chopped," that is, ...
- List of Chopped episodes: is the list of episodes for the Food Network competition reality series Chopped . ... External links : com/shows/chopped/episodes. ...
- Chopped and screwed: Chopped and screwed (sometimes called screwed and chopped or slowed and throwed) refers to a technique of remix ing hip hop music which ...
Chopped Sample Sentences in News
- ‘Chopped’ host Ted Allen shows his favorite comfort foods
NEW YORK (PIX11)– Chopped Host and Cookbook Author, Ted Allen stops by to feature his favorite comfort foods for the cooler weather. KILLER CHILI Serves 6 to 8 3 pounds beef chuck roast 1 ½ teaspoons of kosher salt ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper ½ pound sliced bacon, cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces 1 […] Read more on this news related to 'Chopped'
- Easy dinner recipes: Chicken chopped salad in an hour or less
Looking for something crisp and refreshing? Not overly heavy and easy to prepare? Salads are the perfect one-dish meal any time of year. Read more on this news related to 'Chopped'
- Royals bolt past Giants for 9-0 lead in Game 6
Eric Hosmer chopped a two-run double over shortstop as the Kansas City Royals turned bloops, bouncers and a botched grounder into an early blowout, bolting past the San Francisco Giants 9-0 Tuesday night after six innings in Game 6 of the World Series. Trying to force a Game 7 in a Series full of one-sided games, the Royals chased Jake Peavy while scoring seven ti Read more on this news related to 'Chopped'