Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Choicer'
Choicer Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Choice \Choice\, a. [Compar. Choicer; superl. Choicest.]
- Worthly of being chosen or preferred; select; superior; precious; valuable. My choicest hours of life are lost. --Swift.
- Preserving or using with care, as valuable; frugal; -- used with of; as, to be choice of time, or of money.
- Selected with care, and due attention to preference; deliberately chosen. Choice word measured phrase. --Wordsworth. Syn: Syn. - Select; precious; exquisite; uncommon; rare; chary; careful/
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Choicer'
Words and phrases related to 'Choicer'
Choicer Sample Sentences in News
- Beaujolais vineyards uneasy about ‘Nouveau’ fame
Marketing success for Beaujolais Nouveau each November has winemakers in the French region wondering if they’ve created a monster, celebrating subpar wine to the detriment of their choicer vintages. Read more on this news related to 'Choicer'