Chirping Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chirping'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chirping'
- Chirping: Chirping may refer to: Bird vocalization Chirping, the act of signaling with chirps, signals in which the frequency increases / decreases with time Chirping
- The "Chirping" Crickets: The "Chirping" Crickets is the self-titled debut album from the American rock and roll band The "Chirping" Crickets, led by Buddy Holly. In 2003, the album
- Chirping cisticola: The chirping cisticola (Cisticola pipiens) is a species of bird in the Cisticolidae family. It is found in Angola, Botswana, Burundi, Democratic Republic
- Cliff chirping frog: The cliff chirping frog (Eleutherodactylus marnockii) is a small leptodactylid frog found in the United States, in central and western Texas. Cliff frogs
Chirping Sample Sentences in News
- The Slice: Home maintenance plan required lower expectations - Mon, 19 Jan 2015 PST
It seemed a smoke detector in Florence Young’s home had started doing that low-battery chirping late one night. It did not make for sound sleep. Read more on this news related to 'Chirping'
- Radio, TV, web have Pirates' spring covered
The surest sound of spring -- not the chirping of robins but the crack of bat meeting ball -- will waft over Pittsburgh airwaves at 1:05 p.m. ET on March 3. The Pirates' Grapefruit League opener against Toronto in Dunedin, Fla., will air on KDKA FM, the first of the full broadcast schedule of 29 exhibitions. Read more on this news related to 'Chirping'
- Ready to click, but more to wait and watch
Many may have heard chirping sounds from far and near but only the one ready to wait and watch can spot the makers of the sounds. Precisely why only a keen ornithologist can make a good bird photo... Read more on this news related to 'Chirping'