Chez Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chez'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chez'
- CHEZ-FM: 8″W / 45.378417°N 75.625778°W / 45.378417; -75.625778 (CHEZ's broadcast location) CHEZ-FM is a Canadian radio station, which broadcasts World Class
- Chez: Chez may refer to: Anthony Chez, American college football coach in the early 1900s Chez Reavie (born 1981), American golfer Chez Hotels, an American
- Chez nous: Chez nous ("Where We Live") was the French entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1966, performed in French by Dominique Walter. The song was performed fifteenth
- Viens chez moi, j'habite chez une copine: Viens chez moi, j'habite chez une copine is a French comedy film directed by Patrice Leconte. It was released in 1981. Guy is fired from is job, and
- Chez Geek: "Chez Guevara" redirects here. For the Marxist revolutionary and guerrilla leader, see Che Guevara. Chez Geek is a card game that parodies geek culture
- Anthony Chez: Anthony Wencel Chez (January 12, 1872 – December 30, 1937) was an American football, basketball, and baseball coach and college athletics administrator
- Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis: Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis (French pronunciation: [bjɛ̃vny ʃe le ʃti]; English: Welcome to the Sticks or Welcome to the Land of Shtis) is a 2008 French
- Chez Hans: Restaurant Chez Hans is a restaurant located on Moor Lane in Cashel in County Tipperary, Ireland. It is a fine dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin
- Don Quichotte chez la Duchesse: Don Quichotte chez la Duchesse (Don Quixote at the Duchess) is a "comic ballet" (comédie lyrique) by the French baroque composer Joseph Bodin de Boismortier