Chez Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chez'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chez'
- CHEZ-FM: uses the brand name CHEZ 106 ("chez" is pronounced "shay", like the French word). CHEZ was launched at 6pm on March 25, 1977 by CHEZ-FM Inc., a company
- Chez: Chez may refer to: Anthony Chez, American college football coach in the early 1900s Chez Reavie (born 1981), American golfer Chez Hotels, an American
- Chez nous: Chez nous ("Where We Live") was the French entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1966, performed in French by Dominique Walter. The song was performed
- Chez Geek: "Chez Guevara" redirects here. For the Marxist revolutionary and guerrilla leader, see Che Guevara. Chez Geek is a card game that parodies geek culture
- M. Choufleuri restera chez lui le . . .: M. Choufleuri restera chez lui le... (Mr. Cauliflower will be at home ... ) is an opéra bouffe, or operetta, in one act by Jacques Offenbach and the Duc
- Anthony Chez: Anthony Wencel Chez (January 12, 1872 – December 30, 1937) was an American football, basketball, and baseball coach and college athletics administrator
- The Last Days of Chez Nous: The Last Days of Chez Nous is an Australian drama film, directed by Gillian Armstrong and written by Helen Garner. Made in a style that emphasizes naturalism
- Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis: Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis (French pronunciation: [bjɛ̃vˈny ʃe le ˈʃti]; English: Welcome to the Sticks or Welcome to the Land of Shtis) is a 2008 French
- Chez Hans: Restaurant Chez Hans is a restaurant located on Moor Lane in Cashel in County Tipperary, Ireland. It is a fine dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin