Chez Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chez'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chez'
- CHEZ-FM: 8″W / 45.378417°N 75.625778°W / 45.378417; -75.625778 (CHEZ's broadcast location) CHEZ-FM is a Canadian radio station broadcasting a mainstream rock
- Chez: Chez may refer to: Anthony Chez, American college football coach in the early 1900s Chez Reavie (born 1981), American golfer Chez Hotels, an American
- Chez Geek: "Chez Guevara" redirects here. For the Marxist revolutionary and guerrilla leader, see Che Guevara. Chez Geek is a card game that parodies geek culture
- Chez Panisse: 122°16′8.46″W / 37.8795806°N 122.2690167°W / 37.8795806; -122.2690167 Chez Panisse is a Berkeley, California restaurant, known as one of the inspirations
- Anthony Chez: Anthony Wencel Chez (January 12, 1872 – December 30, 1937) was an American football, basketball, and baseball coach and college athletics administrator
- Chez Hélène: Chez Hélène is a children's television series produced by and broadcast on CBC Television. The 15-minute weekday program was broadcast on the English television
- Chez nous: Chez nous ("Where We Live") was the French entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1966, performed in French by Dominique Walter. The song was performed fifteenth
- The Last Days of Chez Nous: The Last Days of Chez Nous is an Australian drama film, directed by Gillian Armstrong and written by Helen Garner. Made in a style that emphasizes naturalism
- Chez Paree: The Chez Paree was a Chicago nightclub known for its glamorous atmosphere, elaborate dance numbers, and top entertainers. It operated from 1932 until 1960
- Chez Paul: Chez Paul was a French restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. Established in 1945 by Paul Contos, Chez Paul became famous under Paul's son, Bill. When it was