Cheyne Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheyne'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheyne'
- Cheyne: Cheyne is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include: Surname: John Cheyne (speaker) Speaker of the House (14th century) John
- William Cheyne: William Cheyne may refer to: William Cheyne (died 1420) (c.1374–1420), MP for Dorset (UK Parliament constituency) William Cheyne (15th century MP) for
- Cheyne–Stokes respiration: Cheyne–Stokes respiration /ˈtʃeɪnˈstoʊks/ is an abnormal pattern of breathing characterized by progressively deeper and sometimes faster breathing, followed
- George Cheyne: George Cheyne may refer to: George Cheyne (physician) (1671–1743), British physician and medical writer George Cheyne (settler) (1790–1869), early settler
- John Cheyne, Baron Cheyne: John Cheyne (or Cheney), Baron Cheyne KG KB (ca. 1442 – 1499) was Master of the Horse to King Edward IV and personal bodyguard to King Henry VII of England
- John Cheyne (physician): John Cheyne (February 3, 1777 – January 31, 1836) was a British physician, surgeon and author of monographs on a number of medical topics. He was one of
- Little Cheyne Court Wind Farm: The Little Cheyne Court Wind Farm is located 7 kilometres (4.3 miles) west of Lydd on Romney Marsh. It was built by npower renewables and cost around £50
- Baron Cheyne: Baron Cheyne may refer to: John Cheyne, Baron Cheyne Henry Cheyne, 1st Baron Cheyne
- Cheyne Islands: The uninhabited Cheyne Islands are members of the Queen Elizabeth Islands and the Canadian Arctic Archipelago in the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, Canada
- Reginald Cheyne: Reginald Cheyne was the Chamberlain of Scotland in 1267. Graves, Robert. Good-bye to All That. p. 7
Meaning of the Name 'Cheyne'
- Meaning: Oak-hearted.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male