Cheyne Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheyne'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheyne'
- Cheyne: Cheyne is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include: Surname: John Cheyne (speaker) Speaker of the House (14th century) John
- Cheyne–Stokes respiration: Cheyne–Stokes respiration /ˈtʃeɪnˈstoʊks/ is an abnormal pattern of breathing characterized by progressively deeper and sometimes faster breathing, followed
- George Cheyne: George Cheyne may refer to: George Cheyne (physician) (1671–1743), British physician and medical writer George Cheyne (settler) (1790–1869), early settler
- William Cheyne: William Cheyne may refer to: William Cheyne (died 1420) (c.1374–1420), MP for Dorset (UK Parliament constituency) William Cheyne (15th century MP) for
- John Cheyne, Baron Cheyne: John Cheyne (or Cheney), Baron Cheyne KG KB (ca. 1442 – 1499) was Master of the Horse to King Edward IV and personal bodyguard to King Henry VII of England
- Reginald Cheyne: Reginald Cheyne was the Chamberlain of Scotland in 1267. Graves, Robert. Good-bye to All That. p. 7
- Baron Cheyne: Baron Cheyne may refer to: John Cheyne, Baron Cheyne Henry Cheyne, 1st Baron Cheyne
- Charles Cheyne, 1st Viscount Newhaven: Charles Cheyne, 1st Viscount Newhaven (23 October 1625 – 30 June 1698) was an English politician who sat in the House of Commons at various times between
- Cheyne Islands: The uninhabited Cheyne Islands are members of the Queen Elizabeth Islands and the Canadian Arctic Archipelago in the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, Canada
- John Cheyne (speaker): Sir John Cheyne or Cheney (died 1414) was a Member of Parliament and briefly the initial Speaker of the House of Commons of England in the Parliament of
Meaning of the Name 'Cheyne'
- Meaning: Oak-hearted.
- Origin: French
- Gender: Male
Cheyne Sample Sentences in News
- Hedge fund Cheyne Capital launches fund to boost British social housing
LONDON (Reuters) - Cheyne Capital has joined forces with investors to launch a fund that will invest in British property for disadvantaged groups, the $6 billion London-based hedge fund firm said on Thursday. ... Read more on this news related to 'Cheyne'
- Bilevel Devices support specialized sleep apnea cases.
AirCurve™ 10 series includes 3 bilevel devices for personalized support of sleep apnea cases as well as adaptive servo-ventilation device for patients with central sleep apnea or Cheyne-Stokes respiration. Connected care platform improves overall patient care and streamlines compliance monitoring and therapy management. Each device offers wireless connectivity Read more on this news related to 'Cheyne'