Cheesy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of very poor quality
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheesy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: Cheese, a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures and forms Cheesy (video game) (1996), a platform
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus, released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP Miscellaneous Debris. The
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation. It was released in Europe on November, 1996
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Sample Sentences in News
- Cheesy dip will impress Super Bowl watch party friends
Leave the boring ranch dressing at home. This warm recipe won't take you long to make. Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Mastodon Aimed To Make Catchy But Not Cheesy Album
Mastodon's Troy Sanders says the band managed to be catchy without being cheesy on their latest album Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Volunteers needed to keep up with demand for cheesy scarves
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) - A follow-up on a story Local 5 was first to bring you, Packers "cheesy" scarves being made by the New Community Shelter . We first told you about them on Friday, and since then orders are skyrocketing. "The Mayor is wearing one, the County Executive is wearing one. There is one on its way to the Governor" says Terri R Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'