Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : of very poor quality [syn: bum, cheap, chintzy, crummy,
punk, sleazy, tinny]
[also: cheesiest, cheesier]
- Cheesy \Chees"y\, a.
Having the nature, qualities, taste, form, consistency, or
appearance of cheese.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: the word: Containing or resembling cheese. (informally) Trite, contrived, cliche. Often of poor quality; shoddy. ...
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation . It was released in ...
- Cheesy (album): Cheesy (1993) is a solo album by En Esch of KMFDM and Slick Idiot . History: Six tracks were recorded in Hamburg, Germany, with Günter ...
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus , released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP ...
- The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac A. Roni: The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac. A. Roni (or Captain Mac. A.Roni for short) is an American animated children's special that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Sample Sentences in News
- CFB AM: Terps' 1.5-pound cheesy crab pretzel will slow your heart
CFB AM: Terps serving 1.5-pound cheesy crab pretzel that will slow hearts, plus news and notes from around college football. Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Marjorie Johnson's Simple Sesame Cheesy Twists recipe
Marjorie Johnson stopped by the KARE Barn to share her recipe for Simple Sesame Cheesy Twists. Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- EaterWire: Zaytinya's Grape Festival; Vaccaro's Soldiers On
U STREET— Want to learn more about Khachapuri, that gooey, buttery, cheesy goodness that Compass Rose churns out each night? Going Out Guide has it covered. The restaurant sells about 40 orders each night. SILVER SPRING— Still going strong after... Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'