Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : of very poor quality [syn: bum, cheap, chintzy, crummy,
punk, sleazy, tinny]
[also: cheesiest, cheesier]
- Cheesy \Chees"y\, a.
Having the nature, qualities, taste, form, consistency, or
appearance of cheese.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: the word: Containing or resembling cheese. (informally) Trite, contrived, cliche. Often of poor quality; shoddy. ...
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation . It was released in ...
- Cheesy (album): Cheesy (1993) is a solo album by En Esch of KMFDM and Slick Idiot . History: Six tracks were recorded in Hamburg, Germany, with Günter ...
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus , released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP ...
- The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac A. Roni: The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac. A. Roni (or Captain Mac. A.Roni for short) is an American animated children's special that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'