Cheesy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of very poor quality
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheesy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: Cheese Cheesy (video game) Camp (style) Kitsch Cheesy (album), a solo album by En Esch.
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation . It was released in ...
- Cheesy (album): Cheesy is a solo album by En Esch of KMFDM and Slick Idiot . It was released on August 31, 1993, on Wax Trax! /TVT . History ...
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus , released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP ...
- The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac A. Roni: The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac. A. Roni (or Captain Mac. A.Roni for short) is an American animated children's special that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'