Cheesy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of very poor quality
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheesy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: Cheese , a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures and forms. Cheesy (video game) ...
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation . It was released in ...
- Cheesy (album): Cheesy is a solo album by En Esch of KMFDM and Slick Idiot . It was released on August 31, 1993, on Wax Trax! /TVT . History ...
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus , released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP ...
- The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac A. Roni: The Cheesy Adventures of Captain Mac. A. Roni (or Captain Mac. A.Roni for short) is an American animated children's special that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Sample Sentences in News
- Cheesy Veggie Manicotti
(Serves 4-6) David's Quick Tip: "This is a delicious way to get your kids to eat their veggies. Not only is it pasta, but there are three cheeses to mellow out the flavor of the veggies. Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Papa Murphy's Launches New Thick 'N' Cheesy HomeBaked Bread
VANCOUVER, Wash. -- Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc. the world's leading take 'n' bake pizza franchise, today announced the launch of a new and improved Thick 'n' Cheesy HomeBaked Bread available now at all ... Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Katy Perry Gets Dangerously Cheesy For Halloween
Halloween has finally, officially arrived, and celebrities are already stepping out in costume . Kate Hudson 's Halloween party drew stars out on Thursday night, and while Kate's Mothers of Anarchy costume was red hot, Katy Perry took a remarkably different route. That's right, she dressed up as a giant Flaming Hot Cheeto. There's not much else to Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'