Cheesy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of very poor quality
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheesy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: Cheese, a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures and forms Cheesy (video game) (1996), a platform
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus, released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP Miscellaneous Debris. The
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation. It was released in Europe on November, 1996
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Sample Sentences in News
- Vince Vaughn Is Now Appearing in Free, Cheesy Stock Images You Can Download
Getty Images teams up with the cast of the upcoming film 'Unfinished Business.' Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Why I Love Terribly Cheesy British Romantic Comedies
We all have a guilty pleasure and mine is watching frothy, cheesy, corny British romcoms. Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Vince Vaughn and Unfinished Business co-stars pose for cheesy stock photos
In pics: Vince Vaughn and Unfinished Business co-stars pose for stock photos Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'