Cheesy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of very poor quality
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheesy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheesy'
- Cheesy: Cheesy may refer to: Cheese, a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures and forms Cheesy (video game) (1996), a platform
- Cheesy Home Video: Cheesy Home Video is the first home video from Primus, released in 1992 on VHS in conjunction with the band's first covers EP Miscellaneous Debris. The
- Cheesy (video game): Cheesy is a platform game published by Ocean Software and developed by CTA Developments for the PlayStation. It was released in Europe on November, 1996
Words and phrases related to 'Cheesy'
Cheesy Sample Sentences in News
- Porcupine Tree's Gavin Harrison Tried To Avoid Cheese On New Album
Porcupine Tree and King Crimson drummer Gavin Harrison says he was careful to avoid sounding cheesy on his upcoming solo album. Harrison issues Cheating The Polygraph on April 13 via Kscope Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- Easy dinner recipes: Three great soups for cheese lovers
Isn't everything better with cheese? (Unless you're not a cheese person or can't handle dairy, in which case, we're very sorry.) For the rest of us, a there's nothing like a rich and cheesy soup on a cold night. And since it's actually cold outside — check out the dusting of snow on the... Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'
- James Reid joins Nadine Lustre as Jollibee Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Yum endorser
JaDine for Jollibee! James Reid joins onscreen partner Nadine Lustre as Jollibee’s Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Yum endorser Read more on this news related to 'Cheesy'