Cheapskate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a miserly person
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a miserly person
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheapskate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheapskate'
- Cheapskate (song): Cheapskate is a US-only single from Britpop band Supergrass ' second album In It For The Money that rose to 35 for four weeks on the US ...
- Extreme Cheapskates: Extreme Cheapskates is an American reality television series that airs on TLC and premiered on October 16, 2012 It documents the lives of ...
- Cheapskate (You Ain't Gettin' Nada): "Cheapskate (You Ain't Gettin' Nada)" is the first single released from the Sporty Thievz debut album, Street Cinema . Produced by Ski , ...
Cheapskate Sample Sentences in News
- Family owned resale store opening in Chandler
The owners of the new Uptown Cheapskate resale shop are looking to families new and old as they develop a broader clientele base. Read more on this news related to 'Cheapskate'
- Everyday Cheapskate: Stock the pantry and save
Have you been paying attention to what's going on with the cost of food? I just read that the average cost of ground beef in the U.S. has once again hit an all-time high. I believe it, and not only beef. It is shocking how grocery prices are going up, which understandably is behind the soaring cost of restaurant food. Read more on this news related to 'Cheapskate'
- New Fashion Resale Store Teams Up With Local Start-Ups For Grand Opening
The Uptown Cheapskate resale franchise teams up with local restaurant start-ups to celebrate the grand opening of its new flagship store in Sugar House. (PRWeb October 06, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12210023.htm Read more on this news related to 'Cheapskate'