Cheapskate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a miserly person
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a miserly person
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cheapskate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cheapskate'
- Cheapskate (song): Cheapskate is a US-only single from Britpop band Supergrass' second album In It For The Money that rose to #35 for four weeks on the US Hot Modern Rock
- Cheapskate (You Ain't Gettin' Nada): "Cheapskate (You Ain't Gettin' Nada)" is the first single released from the Sporty Thievz debut album, Street Cinema. Produced by Ski, the songs lyrics
- Extreme Cheapskates: Extreme Cheapskates is an American reality television series that airs on TLC and premiered on October 16, 2012. It documents the lives of those who take
Cheapskate Sample Sentences in News
- Kid to Kid and Uptown Cheapskate Recognize Top Performing Stores at Annual Meeting
Resale Franchisors Kid to Kid and Uptown Cheapskate recognize top performing stores during annual meeting in Midway, Utah. (PRWeb February 24, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12536737.htm Read more on this news related to 'Cheapskate'
- Everyday Cheapskate: Your very own hedge fund
Last May, when gas prices were at their highest in Los Angeles, I paid $4.26 a gallon -- $102 to fill my Chevy Silverado. Read more on this news related to 'Cheapskate'
- The Scribble Podcast Hits the Internet with Syndicated Radio Host Jeremy Bradley at the Microphone
Featuring celebrity guests, irreverent rants and even cheapskate tips from the bestselling author himself, Bradley takes listeners on a journey to give them a laugh and decrease their productivity at the same time. (PRWeb March 02, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12548902.htm Read more on this news related to 'Cheapskate'