Chanticleers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chanticleers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chanticleers'
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers: The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers are the athletic teams that represent Coastal Carolina University . They participate in Division I of ...
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers men's basketball: The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers men's basketball team is the men's basketball team that represents Coastal Carolina University in Conway ...
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers baseball: The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers baseball program has been the university's most consistent program in terms of success. the Chanticleers ...
Chanticleers Sample Sentences in News
- Offense sputters as Phoenix falls to No. 3 Chanticleers
CONWAY, S.C. — With opportunities coming from every which way, an already struggling Elon University offense once again failed to capitalize. The Phoenix failed to get in the end zone for the second time this season in a 31-3 loss at No. 3 Coastal Carolina University on Saturday, Sept. 27 at Brooks Stadium. Elon’s offense […] The post Offense sputters as Pho Read more on this news related to 'Chanticleers'
- First-half flurry lifts Chanticleers past Phoenix in men’s soccer
Against a ranked team on the road in No. 24 Coastal Carolina University, the Elon University men’s soccer team hoped to lean on its stout defense, which has allowed just five goals going in to the game against the Chanticleers. But for the first time all season, the Phoenix’s back line showed cracks, allowing three […] The post First-half flurry lifts Chanti Read more on this news related to 'Chanticleers'
- Coastal Carolina escapes North Carolina A&T 31-30
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) -- Devin Brown's 99-yard kickoff return for a touchdown - the longest scoring play in Coastal Carolina history - helped the Chanticleers escape with a 31-30 win over North Carolina A&T on Saturday night. Read more on this news related to 'Chanticleers'