Chanticleers Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chanticleers'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chanticleers'
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers: The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers are the athletic teams that represent Coastal Carolina University . They participate in Division I of ...
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers men's basketball: The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers men's basketball team is the men's basketball team that represents Coastal Carolina University in Conway ...
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers baseball: The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers baseball program has been the university's most consistent program in terms of success. the Chanticleers ...
Chanticleers Sample Sentences in News
- Huskies kick off season with early test versus Coastal Carolina
The No. 8 Huskies will face the No. 17 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers in the season opener Friday night at Morrone Stadium. The No. 8 UConn men's soccer teams kicks off their 2014 season tonight with high expectations. After reaching the quarterfinals for three straight years, the Huskies head into their first three games of the season with the Final Four in mi Read more on this news related to 'Chanticleers'
- Coastal Carolina escapes North Carolina A&T 31-30
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) -- Devin Brown's 99-yard kickoff return for a touchdown - the longest scoring play in Coastal Carolina history - helped the Chanticleers escape with a 31-30 win over North Carolina A&T on Saturday night. Read more on this news related to 'Chanticleers'
- Coastal Carolina's Comeback Spoils UConn Opener
Chanticleers Beat Huskies 3-2 STORRS — In the lead-up to the UConn men's soccer season opener Friday, coach Ray Reid kept repeating a familiar refrain about his team's opponent. Read more on this news related to 'Chanticleers'