Chama Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chama'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chama'
- Chama: Chama may refer to: Chama, Colorado, USA, an unincorporated town Chama, New Mexico, USA, a village Chama, Zambia, a small town and district Chama River
- Chama (Maya site): Chama (Chamá) is a small Late-Classic Maya highland site, situated in the Chixoy River valley of the Alta Verapaz department of Guatemala, some fifty kilometers
- Chama District: Chama District with the headquarters at Chama is the most northerly, largest and least-populated district of the Muchinga Province in Zambia and includes
- Chama, New Mexico: Chama is a village in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 1,199 at the 2000 census. Chama is located at 36°53′41″N 106°35′4″W
- Chama (genus): genus include: Chama ambigua Lischke, 1870 Chama arcana F. R. Bernard, 1976 Chama asperella Lamarck, 1819 Chama brassica Reeve, 1847 Chama buddiana C.B
- Chama River (Rio Grande): The Chama River, a major tributary river of the Rio Grande, is located in the U.S. states of Colorado and New Mexico. The river is about 130 miles (210 km)
- Chama Cha Mapinduzi: The Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM; English: Party of the Revolution) is the dominant ruling party in Tanzania and the longest reigning ruling party in Africa
- Chama Cha Kijamii: Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK) is a political party in Tanzania. "CCJ deregistered, CCK gets interim certificate". IPP Media. 24 July 2010. Retrieved 2014-07-22
- Chama cha Haki na Ustawi: Chama cha Haki na Usitawi (CHAUSTA) is a political party in Tanzania. The party was registered on 15 November 2001. Its founder and current chairman is
- Chama, Colorado: Chama is an unincorporated community and U.S. Post Office in Costilla County, Colorado, United States. The ZIP Code of the Chama Post Office is 81126.