Chama Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chama'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chama'
- Chama: Chama may refer to: Chama, Colorado, USA, an unincorporated town Chama, New Mexico, USA, a village Chama, Zambia, a small town and district Chama River
- Chama River (Rio Grande): The Chama River, a major tributary river of the Rio Grande, is located in the U.S. states of Colorado and New Mexico. The river is about 130 miles (210 km)
- Chama (bivalve): genus include: Chama ambigua Lischke, 1870 Chama arcana F. R. Bernard, 1987 Chama asperella Lamarck, 1819 Chama brassica Reeve, 1847 Chama buddiana C.B
- Chama River Canyon Wilderness: Congress created the Chama River Canyon Wilderness in New Mexico in February 1978. The wilderness area covers approximately 50,300 acres (20,356 ha) on
- Chama, New Mexico: Chama is a village in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 1,022 at the 2010 census. Chama is located at 36°53′41″N 106°35′4″W
- Chama River (Venezuela): The Río Chama (English: Chama River), is one of the main rivers of the state of Mérida in Venezuela. The headwaters of the Chama are the Mifafí high lands
- Chama (investment): Chama is an informal cooperative society that is normally used to pool and invest savings by people in East Africa, and particularly Kenya. The chama
- San Juan-Chama Project: The San Juan-Chama Project is a U.S. Bureau of Reclamation interbasin water transfer project located in the states of New Mexico and Colorado in the United
- Chama, Zambia: Chama is a small town in the Muchinga Province of Zambia, and is headquarters of Chama District. It is one of the most remote district headquarters in
- Chama District: Chama District with the headquarters at Chama is the most northerly, largest and least-populated district of the Muchinga Province in Zambia and includes