Chama Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chama'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chama'
- Chama: Chama may refer to: Chama, Colorado, USA, an unincorporated town Chama, New Mexico, USA, a village Chama, Zambia, a small town and district Chama River
- Chama District: Chama District with the headquarters at Chama is the most northerly, largest and least-populated district of the Muchinga Province in Zambia and includes
- Chama (Maya site): Chama (Chamá) is a small Late-Classic Maya highland site, situated in the Chixoy River valley of the Alta Verapaz department of Guatemala, some fifty kilometers
- Chama Cha Kijamii: Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK) is a political party in Tanzania. "CCJ deregistered, CCK gets interim certificate". IPP Media. 24 July 2010. Retrieved 2014-07-22
- Chama, New Mexico: Chama is a village in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 1,199 at the 2000 census. It is a small village, but tourism is
- Chama River (Rio Grande): 36°2′32″N 106°5′16″W / 36.04222°N 106.08778°W / 36.04222; -106.08778 The Chama River, a major tributary river of the Rio Grande, is located in the U.S
- Chama Cha Mapinduzi: The Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM; English: Party of the Revolution) is the dominant ruling party in Tanzania and the longest reigning ruling party in Africa
- Chama Cha Uzalendo: Chama Cha Uzalendo (English:The Patriotic Party) is a Kenyan political Party that was one of several affiliates of Mwai Kibaki's Party of National Unity
- Chama, Colorado: Chama is an unincorporated community and U.S. Post Office in Costilla County, Colorado, United States. The ZIP Code of the Chama Post Office is 81126.