Chama Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chama'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chama'
- Chama: Chama may refer to: Chama, Colorado, USA, an unincorporated town Chama, New Mexico, USA, a village Chama, Zambia, a small town and district Chama River
- Chama District: Chama District with the headquarters at Chama is the most northerly, largest and least-populated district of the Muchinga Province in Zambia and includes
- Chama, New Mexico: Chama is a village in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 1,199 at the 2000 census. It is a small village, but tourism is
- Chama River (Rio Grande): 36°2′32″N 106°5′16″W / 36.04222°N 106.08778°W / 36.04222; -106.08778 The Chama River, a major tributary river of the Rio Grande, is located in the U.S
- Chama Cha Mapinduzi: The Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM; English: Party of the Revolution) is the dominant ruling party in Tanzania and the longest reigning ruling party in Africa
- Chama (Maya site): Chama (Chamá) is a small Late-Classic Maya highland site, situated in the Chixoy River valley of the Alta Verapaz department of Guatemala, some fifty kilometers
- Chama Cha Kijamii: Chama Cha Kijamii (CCK) is a political party in Tanzania. "CCJ deregistered, CCK gets interim certificate". IPP Media. 24 July 2010. Retrieved 2014-07-22
- Chama, Colorado: Chama is an unincorporated community and U.S. Post Office in Costilla County, Colorado, United States. The ZIP Code of the Chama Post Office is 81126.
- Chama cha Haki na Ustawi: Chama cha Haki na Usitawi (CHAUSTA) is a political party in Tanzania. The party was registered on 15 November 2001. Its founder and current chairman is
Chama Sample Sentences in News
- Silver alert issued for Chama man
CHAMA, N.M. (KRQE) - On Friday, Nov. 21 at approximately 3:15 p.m., Willie Moya, 63 of Chama went missing. Moya walked away from his residen… Read more on this news related to 'Chama'
- Silver Alert issued for 63-year-old Chama man
A Silver Alert has been issued for 63-year-old Willie Moya of Chama. New Mexico State Police say Moya walked away from his home on Friday, Nov. 21 around 3:15 p.m. Read more on this news related to 'Chama'
- Frisco family’s train set inspired by local history needs a home
Krista Driscoll / firstname.lastname@example.org The Chama Community Church sits stately on the edge of a hillside in the town of Silverado. Krista Driscoll / email@example.com This flume is a replica of one that still exists in bits and pieces above Frisco. Read more on this news related to 'Chama'