Chalky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the color of chalk; "she turned chalky white"
- composed of or containing or resembling calcium carbonate or calcite or chalk
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chalky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chalky'
- Chalky: This article is about a dog. For the comic strip, see Chalky (comic strip). Chalky was TV chef Rick Stein's rough-haired Jack Russell Terrier dog, who
- Chalky Island: Chalky Island may refer to: Chalky Island (New Zealand) Chalky Island (Tasmania) Little Chalky Island, Tasmania
- Chalky Island (Tasmania): to be confused with Little Chalky Island. For other places with the same name, see Chalky Island (disambiguation). The Chalky Island, part of the Big Green
- Little Chalky Island: Not to be confused with Chalky Island (Tasmania). The Little Chalky Island, part of the Big Green Group within the Furneaux Group, is a 5-hectare (12-acre)
- Chalky Mount: Chalky Mount is a rugged picturesque range of hills in Saint Andrew, Barbados, forming a jagged profile against the horizon when viewed from the east coast
- Chalky Mount, Barbados: Chalky Mount is a community in the parish of Saint Andrew in Barbados. "Dry taps in the North". Barbados Today. July 19, 2015. Retrieved June 22, 2016
- Chalky, Big Green and Badger Island Groups Important Bird Area: The Chalky, Big Green and Badger Island Groups Important Bird Area lies in eastern Bass Strait west of Flinders in the Furneaux Group of Tasmania, Australia
- Chalky Island (New Zealand): Chalky Island is an island in the southwest of New Zealand, and is part of Fiordland National Park. It lies at the entrance to Chalky Inlet, at the southwestern
Words and phrases related to 'Chalky'