Chalky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the color of chalk; "she turned chalky white"
- composed of or containing or resembling calcium carbonate or calcite or chalk
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chalky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chalky'
- Chalky: Chalky was TV chef Rick Stein 's rough-haired Jack Russell Terrier dog , who regularly accompanied Stein when filming his popular cookery ...
- Chalky Island, New Zealand: Chalky Island is an island in the southwest of New Zealand , and is part of Fiordland National Park . It lies at the entrance to Chalky ...
- Chalky (comic strip): Chalky (from Cor!! ) Merged with Buster issue dated 22 June 1974 A talented and super fast artist, Chalky would use his chalks on all ...
- Chalky Wright: Albert "Chalky" Wright (February 1, 1912 – August 12, 1957) was an black American featherweight boxer who fought from 1928 to 1948. ...
- Chalky Island: Chalky Island may refer to: Chalky Island (New Zealand) Chalky Island (Tasmania) Little Chalky Island , Tasmania-
- Chalky paper: Chalky paper is a philatelic term for a type of paper coated with a chalky solution for security purposes The postmark cannot be removed ...
Words and phrases related to 'Chalky'