Chalky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the color of chalk; "she turned chalky white"
- composed of or containing or resembling calcium carbonate or calcite or chalk
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chalky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chalky'
- Chalky: Chalky was TV chef Rick Stein 's rough-haired Jack Russell Terrier dog , who regularly accompanied Stein when filming his popular cookery ...
- Chalky Wright: Albert "Chalky" Wright (February 10, 1912 – August 12, 1957) was a black American featherweight boxer who fought from 1928 to 1948. ...
- Chalky Island: Chalky Island may refer to: Chalky Island (New Zealand) Chalky Island (Tasmania) Little Chalky Island , Tasmania-
- Chalky paper: Chalky paper is a philatelic term for a type of paper coated with a chalky solution for security purposes The postmark cannot be removed ...
- Chalky Mount potteries: Chalky Mount is a rugged picturesque range of hill s in Saint Andrew, Barbados , forming a jagged profile against the horizon when viewed ...
- Chalky Island (Tasmania): Chalky Island is an island with an area of 41 ha , in south-eastern Australia . It is part of Tasmania ’s Big Green Island Group, lying in ...
- Chalky Mount, Saint Andrew, Barbados: Chalky Mount is a village in the parish of Saint Andrew in Barbados . 13 | 14 | N | 59 | 33 | W | display title | region:BB_type:mountain_ ...
- Little Chalky Island: Little Chalky Island is a small, flat, granite island with an area of 5 ha , in south-eastern Australia . part of the Chalky, Big Green ...
- Chalky Island, New Zealand: Chalky Island is a 514 | ha | acre | 0 island in the southwest of New Zealand , and is part of Fiordland National Park . entrance to Chalky ...
Words and phrases related to 'Chalky'
Chalky Sample Sentences in News
- Boardwalk Empire Season 5: Chalky White & Bugsy Siegel (Teaser)
Earlier this month, HBO unveiled the first trailer for Season 5 of Boardwalk Empire , which picks up seven years after the previous season (in 1931), just as the Great Depression grips the country. Read more on this news related to 'Chalky'
- CBS 2 Exclusive: Drivers Say Messy, Wet Concrete Splashes Cars On Staten Island
Cars have been getting drenched with chalky, white liquid concrete as they have passed under the Staten Island Expressway, and motorists are fit to be tied. Read more on this news related to 'Chalky'
- On The Road To Naim
The road from my home city of Bath to the City of Salisbury crosses the ancient and mysterious Salisbury Plain, positioned as it is above the surrounding countryside and set aside from the rest of the country on its chalky upland. In a way it is a metaphor for the company I was travelling to see: Naim Audio. For the past 40 years Naim has stood alone and slightly Read more on this news related to 'Chalky'