Chalky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the color of chalk; "she turned chalky white"
- composed of or containing or resembling calcium carbonate or calcite or chalk
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chalky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chalky'
- Chalky: This article is about a dog. For the comic strip, see Chalky (comic strip). Chalky was TV chef Rick Stein's rough-haired Jack Russell Terrier dog, who
- Chalky Island: Chalky Island may refer to: Chalky Island (New Zealand) Chalky Island (Tasmania) Little Chalky Island, Tasmania
- Chalky Mount: Chalky Mount is a rugged picturesque range of hills in Saint Andrew, Barbados, forming a jagged profile against the horizon when viewed from the east coast
- Chalky Mount, Saint Andrew, Barbados: Chalky Mount is a village in the parish of Saint Andrew in Barbados. Coordinates: 13°14′N 59°33′W / 13.233°N 59.550°W / 13.233; -59.550
- Chalky, Big Green and Badger Island Groups Important Bird Area: The Chalky, Big Green and Badger Island Groups Important Bird Area lies in eastern Bass Strait west of Flinders in the Furneaux Group of Tasmania, Australia
- Chalky (comics): Chalky (from Cor!!) Merged with Buster issue dated 22 June 1974 A talented and super fast artist, Chalky would use his chalks on all surfaces, including
- Chalky Island (Tasmania): Chalky Island is an island with an area of 41 ha, in south-eastern Australia. It is part of Tasmania’s Big Green Island Group, lying in eastern Bass Strait
- Chalky paper: Chalky paper is a philatelic term for a type of paper coated with a chalky solution for security purposes. The postmark cannot be removed without damaging
- Chalky Island (New Zealand): Chalky Island is an island in the southwest of New Zealand, and is part of Fiordland National Park. It lies at the entrance to Chalky Inlet, at the southwestern
Words and phrases related to 'Chalky'