Chalky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the color of chalk; "she turned chalky white"
- composed of or containing or resembling calcium carbonate or calcite or chalk
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Chalky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Chalky'
- Chalky: This article is about a dog. For the comic strip, see Chalky (comic strip). Chalky was TV chef Rick Stein's rough-haired Jack Russell Terrier dog, who
- Chalky Island: Chalky Island may refer to: Chalky Island (New Zealand) Chalky Island (Tasmania) Little Chalky Island, Tasmania
- Chalky Island (Tasmania): to be confused with Little Chalky Island. For other places with the same name, see Chalky Island (disambiguation). The Chalky Island, part of the Big Green
- Little Chalky Island: Not to be confused with Chalky Island (Tasmania). The Little Chalky Island, part of the Big Green Group within the Furneaux Group, is a 5-hectare (12-acre)
- Chalky Mount: Chalky Mount is a rugged picturesque range of hills in Saint Andrew, Barbados, forming a jagged profile against the horizon when viewed from the east coast
- Chalky Mount, Saint Andrew, Barbados: Chalky Mount is a village in the parish of Saint Andrew in Barbados. "Dry taps in the North". Barbados Today. July 19, 2015. Retrieved June 22, 2016
- Chalky, Big Green and Badger Island Groups Important Bird Area: The Chalky, Big Green and Badger Island Groups Important Bird Area lies in eastern Bass Strait west of Flinders in the Furneaux Group of Tasmania, Australia
- Chalky (comics): Chalky (from Cor!!) Merged with Buster issue dated 22 June 1974 A talented and super fast artist, Chalky would use his chalks on all surfaces, including
Words and phrases related to 'Chalky'