Celebratory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used for celebrating
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Celebratory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Celebratory'
- Celebratory gunfire: Celebratory gunfire (also called aerial firing or happy fire) is the shooting of a firearm into the air in celebration. It is culturally ...
- Celebratory lighting: Celebratory lighting (also termed festive lighting) is the use of lighting for decorative, celebratory or recreational purposes in ...
Celebratory Sample Sentences in News
- Israel's Batsheva Dance Company visits Royce Hall in celebratory mood
Ohad Naharin does not like to discuss the specifics of the dances he choreographs for the Tel Aviv-based Batsheva Dance Company. Rather, he wants audiences to view them without preconceived expectation. Read more on this news related to 'Celebratory'
- Celebratory ‘Day Of The Dead Bread’ Baking In Detroit’s Mexicantown
While some in metro Detroit are busying picking costumes and caving pumpkins, in Mexicantown they are prepping for el Dia de los Muertos or the "Day of the Dead." Read more on this news related to 'Celebratory'
- The Most Luxurious Beach Vacations: 12 Tropical Ways To Escape Winter
Whether you're pining for a weekend escape or planning a celebratory trip of a lifetime: a dozen destinations, from the Caribbean to the South Pacific, to book for your sunshine fix. Read more on this news related to 'Celebratory'