Celebratory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- used for celebrating
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Celebratory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Celebratory'
- Celebratory gunfire: Celebratory gunfire (also called aerial firing or happy fire) is the shooting of a firearm into the air in celebration. It is culturally accepted in parts
- Celebratory lighting: Celebratory lighting (also termed festive lighting) is the use of lighting for decorative, celebratory or recreational purposes in connection with a specific
Celebratory Sample Sentences in News
- Simplify the Holiday Season with R.W. Knudsen Family® Celebratory Beverages
ORRVILLE, Ohio, Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The holidays can be a whirlwind of hosting and entertaining friends and family. In fact, according to a December 2013 online consumer survey, 83 percent of ... Read more on this news related to 'Celebratory'
- I had just one celebratory drink - Lewis
There appears to be no end in sight to the crisis in Parliament after opposition leaders walked out of a meeting with Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa. Read more on this news related to 'Celebratory'
- South Alabama has celebratory signing for 11-year-old
Colby Sawyer has leukemia and signed with the Jaguars on Monday. Read more on this news related to 'Celebratory'