Categorical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not modified or restricted by reservations; "a categorical denial"; "a flat refusal"
- relating to or included in a category
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Categorical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Categorical'
- Categorical: Categorical may refer to: Categorical imperative, a concept in philosophy developed by Immanuel Kant Morley's categoricity theorem, a mathematical theorem
- Categorical variable: In statistics, a categorical variable is a variable that can take on one of a limited, and usually fixed, number of possible values, assigning each individual
- Categorical perception: Categorical perception is the experience of percept invariances in sensory phenomena that can be varied along a continuum. Multiple views of a face, for
- Categorical logic: There are three important themes in the categorical approach to logic: Categorical semantics Categorical logic introduces the notion of structure valued
- Categorical proposition: In logic, a categorical proposition, or categorical statement, is a proposition that asserts or denies that all or some of the members of one category
- List of analyses of categorical data: analysis of categorical data, also known as data on the nominal scale and as categorical variables. Bowker's test of symmetry Categorical distribution
- Categorical algebra: category algebra. In mathematics, categorical algebra is a subfield of algebra that approaches algebra from the categorical point of view. For example, the
- Categorical imperative: The categorical imperative (German: kategorischer Imperativ) is the central philosophical concept in the deontological moral philosophy of Immanuel Kant
- Categorical quantum mechanics: Categorical quantum mechanics is the study of quantum foundations and quantum information using paradigms from mathematics and computer science, notably
Words and phrases related to 'Categorical'