Categorical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not modified or restricted by reservations; "a categorical denial"; "a flat refusal"
- relating to or included in a category
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Categorical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Categorical'
- Categorical: Categorical may refer to: Categorical imperative, a concept in philosophy developed by Immanuel Kant Morley's categoricity theorem, a mathematical theorem
- Categorical variable: In statistics, a categorical variable is a variable that can take on one of a limited, and usually fixed, number of possible values, thus assigning each
- Categorical logic: There are three important themes in the categorical approach to logic: Categorical semantics Categorical logic introduces the notion of structure valued
- Omega-categorical theory: omega-categorical theory is a theory that has only one countable model up to isomorphism. Omega-categoricity is the special case κ = = ω of κ-categoricity
- Categorical algebra: category algebra. In mathematics, categorical algebra is a subfield of algebra that approaches algebra from the categorical point of view. For example, the
- Categorical imperative: The categorical imperative (German: kategorischer Imperativ) is the central philosophical concept in the deontological moral philosophy of Immanuel Kant
- Categorical distribution: In probability theory and statistics, a categorical distribution (also called a "generalized Bernoulli distribution", "multinoulli distribution" or,
- List of analyses of categorical data: analysis of categorical data, also known as data on the nominal scale and as categorical variables. Bowker's test of symmetry Categorical distribution
- Recursive categorical syntax: Recursive categorical syntax, also sometimes called algebraic syntax, is an algebraic theory of syntax developed by Michael Brame as an alternative to
Words and phrases related to 'Categorical'