Categorical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not modified or restricted by reservations; "a categorical denial"; "a flat refusal"
- relating to or included in a category
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Categorical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Categorical'
- Categorical: Categorical may refer to: Categorical imperative, a concept in philosophy developed by Immanuel Kant Morley's categoricity theorem, a mathematical theorem
- Categorical variable: In statistics, a categorical variable is a variable that can take on one of a limited, and usually fixed, number of possible values, thus assigning each
- Omega-categorical theory: omega-categorical theory is a theory that has only one countable model up to isomorphism. Omega-categoricity is the special case κ = = ω of κ-categoricity
- Categorical logic: There are three important themes in the categorical approach to logic: Categorical semantics Categorical logic introduces the notion of structure valued
- Categorical imperative: The categorical imperative (German: kategorischer Imperativ) is the central philosophical concept in the deontological moral philosophy of Immanuel Kant
- Categorical distribution: In probability theory and statistics, a categorical distribution (also called a "generalized Bernoulli distribution" or, less precisely, a "discrete distribution")
- List of analyses of categorical data: analysis of categorical data, also known as data on the nominal scale and as categorical variables Bowker's test of symmetry Categorical distribution
- Recursive categorical syntax: Recursive categorical syntax, also sometimes called algebraic syntax, is an algebraic theory of syntax developed by Michael Brame as an alternative to
Words and phrases related to 'Categorical'
Categorical Sample Sentences in News
- Editorial: Rody's announcement
THE first categorical statement of Mayor Rodrigo R. Duterte about his presidential bid in 2016 was conveyed during the First Federalism Forum in Northern Luzon in Dagupan on Wednesday. "If only to save this Republic, I could run for President." "I could make this sacrifice if only to save this country from being fractured," the official said. Read more on this news related to 'Categorical'
- The Nation: Patrick Gower interviews John Key
Headlines Prime Minister is categorical that New Zealand will stay in Iraq two years and no more: “I think this is about making a contribution and leaving… We could be in the Middle East forever if we don’t take that approach.” Read more on this news related to 'Categorical'
- Duterte for president? Davao mayor still unsure
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte yesterday declined to give a categorical answer whether he is running for president in 2016. “I keep an open mind,” Duterte told the media during the 33rd anniversary of PDP-Laban. The PDP-Laban is considering making Duterte as the party’s candidate. PDP-Laban president Aquilino Pimentel III said the party has a “balik PD Read more on this news related to 'Categorical'