Catchy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"
- having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchy'?
Words and phrases related to 'Catchy'
Catchy Sample Sentences in News
- Road Rave: Like a catchy pop-song hook, synthetic engine noises are playing on repeat
Depending on whom you ask, augmented engine noises are either blasphemous or completely irrelevant. In this edition of Road Rave, we’ll break down the different systems of each manufacturer and discuss how they reflect back on them. The post Road Rave: Like a catchy pop-song hook, synthetic engine noises are playing on repeat appeared first on Digital Trends . Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Viking's Choice: Chumped, 'Name That Thing'
This catchy pop-punk song has a wistful quality befitting a desire to cling desperately to youth. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Hear Gwen Stefani's New Solo Song 'Baby Don't Lie'
'The Voice' coach has a catchy new single. Gwen Stefani made her The Voice debut last month, but now the blonde bombshell is officially back on the music scene. Gwen unveiled her new solo single "Baby Don't Lie" on Monday, and it's just as catchy as we'd hoped! But with co-writers/producers Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder and Noel Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'