Catchy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"
- having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchy'?
Words and phrases related to 'Catchy'
Catchy Sample Sentences in News
- How These Entrepreneurs Found a Catchy Way to Teach Students Financial Literacy
Flocabulary, a company that makes educational hip-hop songs and videos for grades K-12, will use the same medium to teach kids about personal finance. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- How Catchy Songs Lodge Their Hooks In Your Ears
"Wannabe," by the Spice Girls, is the catchiest song in the U.K., according to a new study. NPR's Rachel Martin speaks with Ashley Burgoyne, a computational musicologist from the University of Amsterdam. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Wang Rong Rollin's 'Chick Chick' has to be seen to be believed
Forget the weird but catchy music videos such as ‘What does the fox say’ and ‘Gangnam Style’ – a new tune, released in China, has gone viral but you’ll have to sit down before you watch it. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'