Catchy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"
- having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchy'?
Words and phrases related to 'Catchy'
Catchy Sample Sentences in News
- 'All About That Bass' a catchy step in healthier direction
When the DJ at Drinker's Tavern in Old City played the megahit "All About That Bass" Saturday night, the crowd went wild. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Review: Khoobsurat music is not appealing
Still, some of the songs are catchy and may be popular for the duration of the film, writes Joginder Tuteja. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Fun Fact: It's Been Eight Years Since Fergie Released Her Only Solo Album 'The Dutchess'
(Getty) The artist who brought you catchy, high school dance anthems like " London Bridge ," " Clumsy ," and " Glamorous ," has finally returned to make you feel a little older. It's been eight years since Fergie released her wildly successful debut solo album The Dutchess back in 2006, and six years since the release of her l Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'