Catchy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"
- having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchy'?
Words and phrases related to 'Catchy'
Catchy Sample Sentences in News
- Catchy "COPS" tune comes true in Vermont
The question has been out there for years thanks to the reality show "COPS." What are you going to do if they come for you? Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- "Guinea Pig Bridge" song is crazy, cute and catchy
Nick Dietz compiles some of the week's best viral videos Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Jason Derulo debuts catchy new single, 'Want to Want Me'
Jason Derulo a pro at crafting catchy pop tracksâand his latest single is no exception. âWant to Want Meâ combines Deruloâs Prince-esque falsetto and a dancy 80s-pop beat to create a track make thatâs nearly impossible not to dance to. Deruloâs fourth studio album is expected to be released... Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'