Catchy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"
- having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchy'?
Words and phrases related to 'Catchy'
Catchy Sample Sentences in News
- Carly Rae Jepsen Returns, New Song "I Really Like You" Will Get Stuck In Your Head
Here's a new single, so listen maybe? Carly Rae Jepsen returned to the radio waves this past weekend with a wildly catchy new single. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Kiwi Moon: Catchy Songs Capture a Unique Tale
Capital E National Theatre for Children presents Kiwi Moon proudly supported by FishHead Magazine these April school holidays. From Saturday 4 April –18 April at Wellington’s Hannah Playhouse , a mix of magical puppets, original projection design and catchy songs tell the tale of a little white Kiwi’s journey of self discovery. Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Carly Rae Jepsen Finally Releases a New Song -- And It's Good!
Listen to the catchy tune Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'