Catchy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"
- having concealed difficulty; "a catchy question"; "a tricky recipe to follow"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catchy'?
Words and phrases related to 'Catchy'
Catchy Sample Sentences in News
- 'Narendra in Delhi, Devendra in Mumbai': A Slogan That is Catchy in BJP
"Narendra in Delhi, Devendra in Maharashtra" - supporters of BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis hoped today that their catchy slogan would become reality as the party emerged as the single largest in Mahara... Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Meghan Trainor tops UK music chart for third week running
LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. singer Meghan Trainor topped the British singles chart for a third consecutive week on Sunday with her catchy pop tune "All about that Bass", the Official Charts Company said. Trainor's three-week stint at number one is the longest by any female artist in 2014 and the second-longest reign at the top by any act in 2014. "S Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'
- Watch Paula Abdul’s Oddly Catchy Music Video About Breast Cancer
How about some information please Read more on this news related to 'Catchy'