Catch-22 Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catch-22'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catch-22'
- Catch-22: For other uses, see Catch-22 (disambiguation). Catch-22 is a satirical novel by the American author Joseph Heller. He began writing it in 1953; the novel
- Catch-22 (disambiguation): disorder also known as CATCH-22 Catch 22 (band), a ska-punk band from New Jersey Catch22 (charity), a UK young people's charity Catch-22 (film), the 1970 film
- Catch-22 (Lost): "Catch-22" is the 17th episode of the third season of Lost, and the 66th episode overall. It was aired in the United States on April 18, 2007 on ABC. The
- List of Catch-22 characters: Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. Yossarian Further information: Yossarian Captain John Yossarian is a fictional character in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22
- Catch-22 (play): Catch-22 is a satirical, historical fiction, theatre production by the American author Joseph Heller, first produced in 1971 and based on his novel of
- Catch-22 (logic): A catch-22 is a paradoxical situation from which an individual cannot escape because of contradictory rules. Catch-22s often result from rules, regulations
- Catch-22 (film): Catch-22 is a 1970 film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Joseph Heller. In creating a black comedy revolving around the "lunatic characters"
Catch-22 Sample Sentences in News
- Vendors in Catch-22 situation
THIRTY-FIVE-year-old Loveness Muchenje, one of the many street vendors who have swarmed the streets of Harare’s chaotic central business district (CBD) in search of means of survival, struggles to maintain the balance between aggressively marketing her wares lined up along a Julius Nyerere Way pavement to potential customers and keeping an eye on her three-year Read more on this news related to 'Catch-22'
- How to save Afghanistan's elections
Afghans in Catch-22 situation with electoral reform Read more on this news related to 'Catch-22'
- Carmelo vents about All-Star catch-22: ‘Damned if you don’t’
Call the day bittersweet. Carmelo Anthony turned into All-Star Weekend’s lightning rod on Friday — something he probably is getting used to. One moment, Anthony spoke of the thrill of... Read more on this news related to 'Catch-22'