Catch-22 Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catch-22'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catch-22'
- Catch-22: For other uses, see Catch-22 (disambiguation). Catch-22 is a satirical novel by the American author Joseph Heller. He began writing it in 1953; the novel
- Catch-22 (disambiguation): disorder also known as CATCH-22 Catch 22 (band), a ska-punk band from New Jersey Catch22 (charity), a UK young people's charity Catch-22 (film), the 1970 film
- Catch-22 (Lost): "Catch-22" is the 17th episode of the third season of Lost, and the 66th episode overall. It was aired in the United States on April 18, 2007 on ABC. The
- Catch-22 (logic): A catch-22 is a paradoxical situation from which an individual cannot escape because of contradictory rules. Catch-22s often result from rules, regulations
- List of Catch-22 characters: Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. Yossarian Further information: Yossarian Captain John Yossarian is a fictional character in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22
- Catch-22 (play): Catch-22 is a satirical, historical fiction, theatre production by the American author Joseph Heller, first produced in 1971 and based on his novel of
- Catch-22 (film): Catch-22 is a 1970 film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Joseph Heller. In creating a black comedy revolving around the "lunatic characters"