Catawba Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Siouan language spoken by the Catawba people
- slip-skin reddish American table grape
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas ,
- slipskin grape; a reddish American table grape ,
- the Siouan language spoken by the Catawba
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Catawba'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Catawba'
- Catawba: Catawba may refer to several things: Catawba people, a Native American tribe in the Carolinas Catawban languages Catalpa, a genus of trees, based on the
- Catawba Island Township, Ottawa County, Ohio: Catawba Island Township is one of the twelve townships of Ottawa County, Ohio, United States. The 2000 census found 3,157 people in the township. Aside
- Catawba College: template Infobox academic division is being considered for merging. › Catawba College is a private, coeducational liberal arts college in Salisbury,
- Catawba, Wisconsin: Catawba is a village in Price County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 110 at the 2010 census. The village is located within the Town of Catawba
- Catawba people: "Catawba Indians" redirects here. For the sports teams, see Catawba College § Athletics. "Esaw" redirects here. For the person, see Esau. For other uses
- Catawba (town), Wisconsin: Catawba is a town in Price County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 283 at the 2000 census. The Village of Catawba is located within the town
- Catawba Nuclear Station: The Catawba Nuclear Station is a nuclear power plant located on a 391-acre (158 ha) peninsula, called "Concord Peninsula", that reaches out into Lake
- Catawba language: Catawba is one of two Eastern Siouan languages of the eastern US, which together with the Western Siouan languages formed the Siouan language family.
- Catawba, Virginia: Catawba is an unincorporated community in the northern section of Roanoke County, Virginia, United States. Catawba occupies the Catawba Valley bound on
- Catawba (grape): Catawba is a red American grape variety used for wine as well as juice, jams and jellies. The grape can have a pronounced musky or "foxy" flavor. Grown