Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Castalian'
Castalian Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Castalian \Cas*ta"li*an\, a. [L. Castalius]
Of or pertaining to Castalia, a mythical fountain of
inspiration on Mt. Parnassus sacred to the Muses. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Castalian'
- Castalian Band: The Castalian Band was a group of Scottish Jacobean poets, or makars , which flourished between the 1580s and early 1590s in the court of ...
- Castalian Spring: The Castalian Spring, in the ravine between the Phaedriades at Delphi , is where all visitors to Delphi — the contestants in the Pythian ...
- Castalian Springs, Tennessee: Castalian Springs is an unincorporated community in Sumner County , Tennessee , United States . It is located along Tennessee State Route ...
Words and phrases related to 'Castalian'
Castalian Sample Sentences in News
- No current Castalian news