Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Carnage'
Carnage Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : the savage and excessive killing of many people [syn: slaughter,
massacre, mass murder, butchery]
- Carnage \Car"nage\, n. [F. carnage, LL. carnaticum tribute of
animals, flesh of animals, fr. L. caro, carnis, flesh. See
- Flesh of slain animals or men. A miltitude of dogs came to feast on the carnage. --Macaulay.
- Great destruction of life, as in battle; bloodshed; slaughter; massacre; murder; havoc. The more fearful carnage of the Bloody Circuit. --Macaulay.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Carnage'
- Carnage: Carnage may refer to: Gory death. Post battle foliage destruction in northern Ireland during the 18th century. OR. In Fiction. Carnage (comics), a ...
- Carnage (comics): Carnage (Cletus Kasady) is a fiction al character , a supervillain in the . The character first appears in The Amazing Spider-Man 344 ...
- Carnage (band): Carnage was a Swedish death metal band whose members later went on to found Dismember and Arch Enemy . The band was formed by Michael ...
- Venom Returns/Carnage: "Venom Returns" and "Carnage" are the tenth and eleventh episodes from the third season of the Spider-Man animated series, also marking the ...
- Carnage (film): Carnage (Carnages) is a 2002 French drama film directed by Delphine Gleize . It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the ...
- Carnage (album): Carnage is the debut full-length album by the Chicago -based thrash /sludge metal band Lair of the Minotaur . The album was released in ...
- Cephalic Carnage: Cephalic Carnage is an American grindcore band formed in 1992 in Denver, Colorado . The band comprises vocalist Lenzig Leal, guitarists ...
- God of Carnage: God of Carnage (originally Le Dieu du Carnage) is a play by Yasmina Reza , first directed by Jürgen Gosch and performed in Zürich on 8 ...
- Maximum Carnage: "Maximum Carnage" is a fourteen-part comic book crossover published in Marvel Comics 's Spider-Man family of titles in 1993 . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Carnage'
Carnage Sample Sentences in News
- Russia, Ukraine Feud Over Sniper Carnage
Russia, Ukraine feud over sniper carnage Read more on this news related to 'Carnage'
- MSU Theatre Performing "God of Carnage"
MSU Theatre is performing "God of Carnage" this weekend. MSU Theatre is performing "God of Carnage" this weekend. Around 6:30 a.m. Wichita Falls Police officers responded to a check welfare at the Crossroads Apartments on 1501 Archer City Highway. Read more on this news related to 'Carnage'
- Paramedics called to treat ailing student on Nottingham Carnage pub crawl
At least one student was seen receiving attention from a paramedic and first aiders as others looked on during the event in Nottingham last night. Read more on this news related to 'Carnage'