Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Carnage'
Carnage Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : the savage and excessive killing of many people [syn: slaughter,
massacre, mass murder, butchery]
- Carnage \Car"nage\, n. [F. carnage, LL. carnaticum tribute of
animals, flesh of animals, fr. L. caro, carnis, flesh. See
- Flesh of slain animals or men. A miltitude of dogs came to feast on the carnage. --Macaulay.
- Great destruction of life, as in battle; bloodshed; slaughter; massacre; murder; havoc. The more fearful carnage of the Bloody Circuit. --Macaulay.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Carnage'
- Carnage: Carnage may refer to: Gory death. Post battle foliage destruction in northern Ireland during the 18th century. OR. In Fiction. Carnage (comics), a ...
- Carnage (comics): Carnage (Cletus Kasady) is a fiction al character , a supervillain in the . The character first appears in The Amazing Spider-Man 344 ...
- Carnage (band): Carnage was a Swedish death metal band whose members later went on to found Dismember and Arch Enemy . The band was formed by Michael ...
- Venom Returns/Carnage: "Venom Returns" and "Carnage" are the tenth and eleventh episodes from the third season of the Spider-Man animated series, also marking the ...
- Carnage (film): Carnage (Carnages) is a 2002 French drama film directed by Delphine Gleize . It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the ...
- Carnage (album): Carnage is the debut full-length album by the Chicago -based thrash /sludge metal band Lair of the Minotaur . The album was released in ...
- Cephalic Carnage: Cephalic Carnage is an American grindcore band formed in 1992 in Denver, Colorado . The band comprises vocalist Lenzig Leal, guitarists ...
- God of Carnage: God of Carnage (originally Le Dieu du Carnage) is a play by Yasmina Reza , first directed by Jürgen Gosch and performed in Zürich on 8 ...
- Maximum Carnage: "Maximum Carnage" is a fourteen-part comic book crossover published in Marvel Comics 's Spider-Man family of titles in 1993 . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Carnage'
Carnage Sample Sentences in News
- Carnage is maybe-probably in the ‘Venom’ spinoff movie
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens in a few weeks, but Sony continues to busily construct the architecture to turn its Read more on this news related to 'Carnage'
- 'Spider-Man' Producers Love Venom Vs. Carnage Idea for Spin-Off
Avi Arad calls the Carnage appearance 'a great idea,' while Matt Tolmach says they are 'taking it into consideration.' Read more on this news related to 'Carnage'
- CODE First Play: Carnage and Junkie Kid, 'Krakatoa'
Los Angeles-based Carnage has released tracks on labels like Fool’s Gold, Indie Pop, Spinnin and Dim Mak, so it’s not too surprising that his latest... Read more on this news related to 'Carnage'