Cardiopulmonary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or pertaining to or affecting both the heart and the lungs and their functions; "cardiopulmonary resuscitation"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cardiopulmonary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Cardiopulmonary nerves: Cardiopulmonary nerves are splanchnic nerves that are postsynaptic and sympathetic. They originate in cervical and upper thoracic ganglia and innervate
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: "CPR" redirects here. For other uses, see CPR (disambiguation). Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, commonly known as CPR, is an emergency procedure performed
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation: Cardiac rehabilitation (CR) is a branch of rehabilitation medicine/Physical Therapy dealing with optimizing physical function in patients with cardiac
- Cardiopulmonary bypass: Cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) is a technique that temporarily takes over the function of the heart and lungs during surgery, maintaining the circulation
Cardiopulmonary Sample Sentences in News
- Idaho support groups - Tue, 06 Jan 2015 PST
Mended Hearts Cardiopulmonary Support Group – Meets 3:30-4:30 p.m. the third Thursday of each month at the Kootenai Heart Center, 2003 Lincoln Way; (208) 666-2897. Multiple Sclerosis Support Group - Meets 11 a.m.-1 p.m. the second Monday of the month at Life Care Center, 460 N. Gardens Plaza in Post Falls; (208) 773-9372. Read more on this news related to 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Westmoreland firefighters get training to save pets
As Yukon Fire Chief Clarence Trout watched a veterinarian demonstrate how to administer oxygen to a dog, give a pet first aid and perform cardiopulmonary ... Read more on this news related to 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Lunch and Learn event at JCC
Citizen cardiopulmonary resuscitation class begins in February Read more on this news related to 'Cardiopulmonary'