Cardiopulmonary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or pertaining to or affecting both the heart and the lungs and their functions; "cardiopulmonary resuscitation"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cardiopulmonary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Cardiopulmonary nerves: Cardiopulmonary nerves are splanchnic nerves that are postsynaptic and sympathetic. They originate in cervical and upper thoracic ganglia and innervate
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: "CPR" redirects here. For other uses, see CPR (disambiguation). Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, commonly known as CPR, is an emergency procedure that combines
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation: Cardiac rehabilitation (CR) is a branch of rehabilitation medicine/Physical Therapy dealing with optimizing physical function in patients with cardiac
- Cardiopulmonary bypass: Cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) is a technique that temporarily takes over the function of the heart and lungs during surgery, maintaining the circulation