Cardiopulmonary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or pertaining to or affecting both the heart and the lungs and their functions; "cardiopulmonary resuscitation"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cardiopulmonary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Cardiopulmonary nerves: Cardiopulmonary nerves are splanchnic nerves that are postsynaptic and sympathetic. They originate in cervical and upper thoracic ganglia and innervate
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: "CPR" redirects here. For other uses, see CPR (disambiguation). Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, commonly known as CPR, is an emergency procedure performed
- Cardiopulmonary bypass: Cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) is a technique that temporarily takes over the function of the heart and lungs during surgery, maintaining the circulation
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation: Cardiac rehabilitation (CR) is a branch of rehabilitation medicine/Physical Therapy dealing with optimizing physical function in patients with cardiac
Cardiopulmonary Sample Sentences in News
- Sorin Group Expands Manufacturing Operations in Germany
Sorin Group, , a global medical device company and a leader in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, announced today it has expanded its Munich manufacturing facility to accommodate growing worldwide demand for state-of-the-art cardiopulmonary technology. Read more on this news related to 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Press Release
Sorin Group (MIL:SRN) (Reuters Code: SORN.MI) a global medical device company and a leader in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases announced today it has expanded its Munich manufacturing facility to accommodate growing worldwide demand for state-of-the-art cardiopulmonary technology. Read more on this news related to 'Cardiopulmonary'
- Chinese Hospital Chooses LUMEDX for Cloud-Delivered Cardiovascular Information System
LUMEDX Corporation, a leading provider of integrated cardiovascular imaging and information systems , announced today that Chinese Hospital in San Francisco has chosen LUMEDX to supply information and image management to its cardiopulmonary services department. Read more on this news related to 'Cardiopulmonary'