Candace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Candace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Candace'
- Candace Flynn: Candace Gertrude Flynn is a main character of the Disney Channel animated television series Phineas and Ferb, voiced by Ashley Tisdale and created and
- Candace Cameron Bure: Candace Helaine Cameron Bure (born April 6, 1976) is an American actress, model, producer, and author. She is best known for the role of D. J. Tanner
- Candace Smith: Candace Elizabeth Smith is an American lawyer, actress, model, and beauty queen from Dayton, Ohio. Smith was a contestant on Survivor: Tocantins. Candace
- Candace (given name): Candace is a female given name from the Bible, ultimately deriving from the term kandake, a title for a queen or queen mother in the ancient African Kingdom
- Candace Whitaker: Candace "Candi" Whitaker is the head coach of Texas Tech University's women's basketball team, the Lady Raiders. Whitaker returned to her alma mater to
- H. Candace Gorman: H. Candace Gorman is a Chicago, Illinois-based attorney best known for representing two Guantanamo detainees. Her father, Robert J. Gorman, was also an
- Candace Jones: Candace Jones (born March 20, 1955 in Kingston, Ontario) was a Canadian pair skater. With partner and future husband Don Fraser, she won the gold medal
- Candace Allen: For other uses, see Candace Allen (disambiguation). Candace Allen (born 1984) is a beauty queen from Washington, D.C., who has competed in the Miss USA
- Candace Gingrich-Jones: Candace Gingrich-Jones (born June 2, 1966) is an American LGBT rights activist at the Human Rights Campaign. She is the half-sister of former Speaker
Meaning of the Name 'Candace'
- Meaning: Candace was an ancient hereditary title used by Ethiopian queens.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female
Candace Sample Sentences in News
- Burnopfield miracle crash survivor meets the heroes who saved her life four years on
Candace Emptage, from Burnopfield, was on the brink of death and in a coma for two months after the horror smash in September 2010. Read more on this news related to 'Candace'
- The woman who woke up in 1996
Candace Emptage woke up from a coma after six weeks and believed it was 1996. She lost more than a decade of her memories after being injured in a car crash in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, in 2010. Read more on this news related to 'Candace'
- Will outrage over Garner, Ferguson grand jury verdicts trigger systemic changes? – Part 4
Watch Video | Listen to the Audio RELATED LINKS How will NYPD respond to the Eric Garner choking death grand jury verdict? After the Garner decision, what the Twitter conversation says about race and culture Does the Garner case weaken the argument for body cameras? GWEN IFILL: Now, for a broader look at how this latest intersection of race and justice is resonati Read more on this news related to 'Candace'