Candace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Candace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Candace'
- Candace Flynn: Candace Gertrude Flynn is a main character of the Disney Channel animated television series Phineas and Ferb, voiced by Ashley Tisdale and created and
- Candace Cameron Bure: Candace Cameron Bure (/bʊˈreɪ/; born Candace Helaine Cameron; April 6, 1976) is an American actress, producer, author, and talk show panelist. She is known
- Candace Camp: redirects here. For other uses, see Sharon Stephens (disambiguation). Candace Pauline Hopcus née Camp (May 23, 1949 in Amarillo, Texas) is a best-selling
- Candace Chapman: Candace Marie Margaret Chapman (born 2 April 1983, in Port of Spain) is a retired Trinidad and Tobago-born, Canadian soccer player. From Ajax, Ontario
- Candace Pert: Candace Beebe Pert (June 26, 1946 – September 12, 2013) was an American neuroscientist and pharmacologist who discovered the opiate receptor, the cellular
- Candace Gingrich: Candace Gingrich (born June 2, 1966) is an American LGBT rights activist at the Human Rights Campaign. She is the half-sister of former Speaker of the
- Candace Wheeler: Candace Wheeler (1827–1923), often credited as the "mother" of interior design, was one of America's first woman interior and textile designers. She is
- Candace Kroslak: Candace Kaye Kroslak van Dell (born July 22, 1978) is an American actress, probably best known for her role as Lindy Maddock in the Swedish-American soap
- Candace Parker: Candace Nicole Parker (born April 19, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women's
Meaning of the Name 'Candace'
- Meaning: Candace was an ancient hereditary title used by Ethiopian queens.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female