Candace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Candace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Candace'
- Candace Flynn: Candace Gertrude Flynn is a main character of the Disney Channel animated television series Phineas and Ferb, voiced by Ashley Tisdale and created and
- Candace Smith: Candace Elizabeth Smith is an American lawyer, actress, model, and beauty queen from Dayton, Ohio. Smith was a contestant on Survivor: Tocantins. Candace
- Candace Cameron Bure: Candace Helene Cameron Bure (born April 6, 1976) is an American actress, model, producer, and author. She is best known for the role of D. J. Tanner,
- Candace (given name): Candace is a female given name from the Bible, ultimately deriving from the term kandake, a title for a queen or queen mother in the ancient African Kingdom
- H. Candace Gorman: H. Candace Gorman is a Chicago, Illinois-based attorney best known for representing two Guantanamo detainees. Her father, Robert J. Gorman, was also an
- Candace Jones: Candace Jones (born March 20, 1955 in Kingston, Ontario) was a Canadian pair skater. With partner and future husband Don Fraser, she won the gold medal
- Candace Allen: For other uses, see Candace Allen (disambiguation). Candace Allen (born 1984) is a beauty queen from Washington, D.C., who has competed in the Miss USA
- Candace Gingrich-Jones: Candace Gingrich-Jones (born June 2, 1966) is an American LGBT rights activist at the Human Rights Campaign. She is the half-sister of former Speaker
Meaning of the Name 'Candace'
- Meaning: Candace was an ancient hereditary title used by Ethiopian queens.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female