Cabanas Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cabanas'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cabanas'
- Ricardo Cabanas: Ricardo Cabanas-Rey (born 17 January 1979 in Zürich ) is a Swiss football player who plays as a midfielder for Grasshoppers ...
- Cabanas, Galicia: Cabanas is a municipality in the province of A Coruña in Galicia , north-western Spain . Economy : The major sectors are tourism (from 1950s ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cabanas'
Cabanas Sample Sentences in News
- Westin Fort Lauderdale beach unveils 'Give Back' cabanas
A portion of rental proceeds of branded poolside cabanas to benefit local organizations The next time you're relaxing poolside at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, you could be helping to give back to the community. Read more on this news related to 'Cabanas'
- Genevieve Morton, Natasha Barnard, Lauren Mellor and Cris Urena fill in the blank: "The last time I laughed so hard I ...
WE’RE LOATHE to admit it but quite unlike last year , we didn’t prepare anything for April Fools Day. So ashamed . But we are bringing you this video shot during launch week at the cabanas of La Cote at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach , in which we asked our models: When’s the last time you laughed so hard, you cried? Read more on this news related to 'Cabanas'
- City, property owners debate trailer in Deerfield Beach
A trailer on the sand in Deerfield Beach has the city and the property owners of a 150-foot lot of the beach in a heated debate. Co-owner Bob Sweetapple said he wants to set up amenities, cabanas and have a surf camp on his lot. "I put the trailer here because I wanted to make a statement," said Sweetapple. "This matter is a subject of two lawsuits Read more on this news related to 'Cabanas'