CPS Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the unit of frequency; one Hertz has a periodic interval of one second
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'CPS'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'CPS'
- CPS: CPS may refer to: Cat Protection Society of NSW, a no-kill cat shelter in Newtown, Sydney Chatswood Public School, a school in Sydney Convention Panafricaine
- AN/CPS-9: The AN/CPS-9 radar, the first radar specifically designed for meteorological use, was produced in the United States around 1949 and unveiled by the Air
- General Electric AN/CPS-6 Radar: The AN/CPS-6 was a medium-range search/height finder Radar used by the United States Air Force Air Defense Command. The AN/CPS-6 was developed during
CPS Sample Sentences in News
- CPS Announces $267.5 Million Senior Subordinate Asset-Backed Securitization
IRVINE, Calif. -- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. ("CPS" or the "Company") today announced the closing of its fourth term securitization in 2014. The transaction is CPS's 15th senior ... Read more on this news related to 'CPS'
- Study: More CPS graduates completing college, but rate still troubling
Of 100 freshmen who start at a Chicago public high school, about 14 will graduate from a four-year college by their mid-20s, a number that has improved over time but is still troubling and below the national average, according to a report to be released Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'CPS'
- CPS school for special-needs kids needs full-time nurse, alderman says
A Norwood Park elementary school for students with special needs doesn't have a full-time nurse on staff, raising concerns about the district's ability to adequately tend to the health needs of its students, an alderman told the Chicago Board of Education at its monthly meeting Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'CPS'