CPS Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the unit of frequency; one Hertz has a periodic interval of one second
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'CPS'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'CPS'
- CPS: CPS may refer to: Cat Protection Society of NSW, a no-kill cat shelter in Newtown, Sydney Chatswood Public School, a school in Sydney Convention Panafricaine
- CPS operon: The capsule biosynthesis, or CPS operon is a section of the genome present in some Escherichia coli which regulates the production of polysaccharides
- AN/CPS-9: The AN/CPS-9 radar, the first radar specifically designed for meteorological use, was produced in the United States around 1949 and unveiled by the Air