CHATHAM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'CHATHAM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'CHATHAM'
- Chatham: Chatham may refer to: In England (UK) Chatham, Kent, a town Chatham railway station Chatham Dockyard, frequently referred to simply as "Chatham" Chatham
- Chatham, Kent: For the municipality in Ontario, see Chatham-Kent. Chatham (/ˈtʃætəm/ CHAT-əm) is one of the Medway towns located within the Medway unitary authority
- Chatham Islands: islands of New Zealand. For islands elsewhere, see Chatham Island (disambiguation). The Chatham Islands form an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean about
- Chatham-Kent: For the former electoral district, see Chatham—Kent. For the town in England, see Chatham, Kent. Chatham-Kent (2011 population 103,671) is a single-tier
- Chatham kaka: The Chatham kaka or Chatham Island kākā (Nestor chathamensis) is an extinct parrot species previously found on the Chatham Islands, New Zealand. The first
- Chatham, Massachusetts: town's villages include Chatham proper, Chatham Port, North Chatham, West Chatham, and South Chatham (west of West Chatham). Chatham is bordered by Harwich
- Chatham snipe: The Chatham Island snipe or Chatham snipe (Coenocorypha pusilla) is a species of wader in the family Scolopacidae. It is endemic to the Chatham Islands
- Chatham Road: Chatham Road South (Chinese: 漆咸道南) and Chatham Road North (Chinese: 漆咸道北) are two continuous roads spanning from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hung Hom in Kowloon,
- Chatham, New Jersey: "The Chathams" is a term used in reference to shared services for two neighboring municipalities in Morris County, New Jersey, United States – Chatham Borough
- Earl of Chatham: For the British prime minister, see William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham. Earl of Chatham, in the County of Kent, was a title in the Peerage of Great
Meaning of the Name 'CHATHAM'
- Meaning: From the soldier's land
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male