CHATHAM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'CHATHAM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'CHATHAM'
- Chatham: Chatham may refer to: In England (UK) Chatham, Kent, a town Chatham railway station Chatham Dockyard, frequently referred to simply as "Chatham" Chatham
- Chatham Islands: islands of New Zealand. For islands elsewhere, see Chatham Island (disambiguation). The Chatham Islands (moriori: Rēkohu, māori: Wharekauri) form
- Chatham, Kent: municipality in Ontario, see Chatham-Kent. Coordinates: 51°21′40″N 0°32′10″E / 51.3610°N 0.5362°E / 51.3610; 0.5362 Chatham (/ˈtʃætəm/ CHAT-əm) is one
- Chatham kaka: The Chatham kaka or Chatham Island kākā (Nestor chathamensis) is an extinct parrot species previously found on the Chatham Islands, New Zealand. The first
- Chatham-Kent: For the former electoral district, see Chatham—Kent. For the town in England, see Chatham, Kent. Chatham-Kent (2011 population 103,671) is a single-tier
- Chatham, Massachusetts: town's villages include Chatham proper, Chatham Port, North Chatham, West Chatham, and South Chatham (west of West Chatham). Chatham is bordered by Harwich
- Chatham Road: Chatham Road South (Chinese: 漆咸道南) and Chatham Road North (Chinese: 漆咸道北) are two continuous roads spanning from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hung Hom in Kowloon,
- Chatham, New Jersey: "The Chathams" is a term used in reference to shared services for two neighboring municipalities in Morris County, New Jersey, United States – Chatham Borough
- Chatham snipe: The Chatham Island snipe or Chatham snipe (Coenocorypha pusilla) is a species of wader in the family Scolopacidae. It is endemic to the Chatham Islands
- Chatham Dockyard: 52778 Chatham Dockyard, located on the River Medway and of which two-thirds is in Gillingham and one third in Chatham, Kent, England, came
Meaning of the Name 'CHATHAM'
- Meaning: From the soldier's land
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male