CHATHAM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'CHATHAM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'CHATHAM'
- Chatham: Chatham may refer to: In England (UK) Chatham, Kent, a town Chatham railway station Chatham Dockyard, frequently referred to simply as "Chatham" Chatham
- Chatham-Kent: For the former electoral district, see Chatham—Kent. For the town in England, see Chatham, Kent. Chatham-Kent (2011 population 103,671) is a single-tier
- Chatham shag: The Chatham shag (Phalacrocorax onslowi), also known as the Chatham Island shag, is a species of bird in the Phalacrocoracidae family. It is endemic to
- Chatham kaka: The Chatham kaka or Chatham Island kākā (Nestor chathamensis) is an extinct parrot species previously found on the Chatham Islands, New Zealand. The first
- Chatham-Kent—Essex: For the provincial electoral district, see Chatham-Kent—Essex (provincial electoral district). Chatham-Kent—Essex (formerly known as Kent—Essex) was a
- Chatham-Kent Municipal Council: The Chatham-Kent Municipal Council is the governing body of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent in southwestern Ontario, Canada. The municipality is divided
- Chatham, Pennsylvania: Chatham is an unincorporated community in London Grove Township in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. Chatham is located at the intersection
- Chatham-Kent—Leamington: Chatham-Kent—Leamington is a federal electoral district in Ontario. It encompasses a portion of Ontario previously included in the electoral districts
- Chatham, Massachusetts: town's villages include Chatham proper, Chatham Port, North Chatham, West Chatham, and South Chatham (west of West Chatham). Chatham is bordered by Harwich
- Chatham snipe: The Chatham snipe or Chatham Island snipe (Coenocorypha pusilla) is a species of wader in the family Scolopacidae. It is endemic to the Chatham Islands
Meaning of the Name 'CHATHAM'
- Meaning: From the soldier's land
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male