Buxom Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- euphemisms for slightly fat; "a generation ago...buxom actresses were popular"- Robt.A.Hamilton; "chubby babies"; "pleasingly plump"
- (of a woman''s body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Buxom'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Buxom'
- Buxom: Wikipedia does not have an encyclopedic article for Buxom (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "buxom" instead.wiktionary:buxom
Words and phrases related to 'Buxom'
Buxom Sample Sentences in News
- Philae fashion faux pas: Scientist wore THAT to historic landing?
Rosetta scientist Matt Taylor chose a bowling shirt covered in buxom leather-clad babes to update the world on the first-ever comet landing. Women in the scientific community were not amused. Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Andrew Dice Clay in full bloom
BLUE Jasmine star Andrew Dice Clay and his buxom ex-wife and current love Valerie Vasquez flew out of Sydney yesterday. Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Pregnant Gigi Leung gains 'unhealthy' 9kg in 5 months
Hong Kong actress Gigi Leung, who experienced life as a buxom babe in her most-recent movie Aberdeen released earlier this year, could actually be living her reel life now that she is pregnant. Since announcing her pregnancy in September, the once-lithe and leggy actress has reportedly ballooned in size, gaining about 20 pounds (9 kg). Not only did her weight inc Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'