Buxom Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- euphemisms for slightly fat; "a generation ago...buxom actresses were popular"- Robt.A.Hamilton; "chubby babies"; "pleasingly plump"
- (of a woman''s body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Buxom'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Buxom'
- Buxom: buxom.
Words and phrases related to 'Buxom'
Buxom Sample Sentences in News
- Model competition celebrates the curvy
Curvaceous beauties evoke old Hollywood's sultry, buxom screen goddesses. Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Nicki Minaj Has Rehearsal Meltdown For Fashion Rocks 2014, CBS Censors Live Broadcast
Nicki Minaj sparked controversy before and during Fashion Rocks 2014, which was held on September 9, Tuesday. The buxom rapper threw a tantrum at rehearsals when she wasn’t given extra time to practice the number for the live performance of … Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Rebranding The Male Ginger As A Hottie
Photographer Thomas Knights has launched a redhead rebellion, and it's damn sexy. When you think of attractive redheaded women, you're thinking Lindsay Lohan in her prime, Christina Hendricks in all her buxom glory, Nicole Kidman in a regal red-carpet pose--shall we go on? When you think of attractive redheaded men, you're thinking Prince Harry, you Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'