Buxom Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- euphemisms for slightly fat; "a generation ago...buxom actresses were popular"- Robt.A.Hamilton; "chubby babies"; "pleasingly plump"
- (of a woman''s body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Buxom'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Buxom'
- Buxom: Wikipedia does not have an encyclopedic article for Buxom (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "buxom" instead.wiktionary:buxom
Words and phrases related to 'Buxom'
Buxom Sample Sentences in News
- Tycoon's son slammed for 'vulgar obsession' with buxom women
The son of China's second-richest man is at the centre of a media storm after telling reporters on Valentine's Day that his top criteria for choosing a girlfriend was that she had to be " buxom". Wang Sicong, the outspoken only son of real estate tycoon Wang Jianlin, made the comment at a charity event at a branch of his family's movie theatr Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Charlotte McKinney dishes on her racy Super Bowl ad
Nearly nude, the buxom blonde struts through a farmers market, leaving men slack-jawed. “I love going all natural,” she purrs, opening wide to take a bite out of a big,... Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- 'Dad-vertising' scores a Super Bowl touchdown
Commercials that cast dads in a positive light are standing out in this year's crop of Super Bowl television ads -- alongside cute puppies and a burger-eating buxom blonde. "You're reaching the last mass audience that's left on TV," said Keith Quesenberry, a professor of marketing and social media at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Mar Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'