Buxom Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- euphemisms for slightly fat; "a generation ago...buxom actresses were popular"- Robt.A.Hamilton; "chubby babies"; "pleasingly plump"
- (of a woman''s body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Buxom'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Buxom'
- Buxom: buxom.
Words and phrases related to 'Buxom'
Buxom Sample Sentences in News
- Lara Bingle Goes Naked, Flashes Boobs While Tanning With Sam Worthington—See the Pics
Lara Bingle will go to any lengths to avoid tan lines, clearly. The buxom model was seen soaking up the sun in her birthday suit while on holiday with actor beau Sam Worthington in... Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Model competition celebrates the curvy
Curvaceous beauties evoke old Hollywood's sultry, buxom screen goddesses. Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'
- Nicki Minaj Has Rehearsal Meltdown For Fashion Rocks 2014, CBS Censors Live Broadcast
Nicki Minaj sparked controversy before and during Fashion Rocks 2014, which was held on September 9, Tuesday. The buxom rapper threw a tantrum at rehearsals when she wasn’t given extra time to practice the number for the live performance of … Read more on this news related to 'Buxom'