Burley Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Burley'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Burley'
- Burley: Burley may refer to: Burley (surname) Burley Mitchell, chief justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court Places in England: Burley, Hampshire Burley
- Burley, Idaho: Burley is a city in Cassia and Minidoka counties in the southern portion of the U.S. state of Idaho. The population was 10,345 at the 2010 census. The
- Burley in Wharfedale: For Burley in Leeds, also in West Yorkshire, see Burley, Leeds. Burley-in-Wharfedale is a village and civil parish in the county of West Yorkshire, England
- Burley-Sekem: Burley-Sekem Pty Ltd is an Australian sporting goods and clothing company. It was formed in 1985 from the merger of Burley Sports Pty Ltd, formerly JL
- Burley Design: Burley Design (previously Burley Design Cooperative) LLC is a company in Eugene, Oregon, United States that has produced outdoor family products since
- Burley, Hampshire: Burley is a village and civil parish in the New Forest, Hampshire, England, with a cycle hire centre and cycle shop, cider farm, tea rooms, gift shops
- Burley, Idaho micropolitan area: The Burley Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in the Magic Valley region
- Burley, Rutland: Burley, or Burley-on-the-Hill, is a village and civil parish in the county of Rutland in the East Midlands of England. The population of the civil parish
- Lake Burley Griffin: Lake Burley Griffin is an artificial lake in the centre of Canberra, the capital of Australia. It was completed in 1963 after the Molonglo River—which
- Burley Park railway station: Burley Park railway station in Leeds, West Yorkshire is the first stop on the Harrogate Line, 2.25 miles (3.6 km) north west of Leeds railway station towards
Meaning of the Name 'Burley'
- Meaning: lives at the caste's meadow
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male