Burley Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Burley'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Burley'
- Burley: Burley may refer to: Burley (surname) Burley Mitchell, chief justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court Places in England: Burley, Hampshire Burley
- Burley-Sekem: Burley-Sekem Pty Ltd is an Australian sporting goods and clothing company. It was formed in 1985 from the merger of Burley Sports Pty Ltd, formerly JL
- Burley in Wharfedale: For Burley in Leeds, also in West Yorkshire, see Burley, Leeds. Burley-in-Wharfedale, is a village and civil parish in the county of West Yorkshire, England
- Burley, Idaho: Burley is a city in Cassia and Minidoka counties in the southern portion of the U.S. state of Idaho. The population was 10,345 at the 2010 census. The
- Burley, Hampshire: Burley is a village and civil parish in the New Forest, Hampshire, England, with a cycle hire centre and cycle shop, cider farm, tea rooms, gift shops
- Burley Design: Burley Design (previously Burley Design Cooperative) LLC is a company in Eugene, Oregon, United States that has produced outdoor family products since
- Burley, Rutland: Burley, or Burley-on-the-Hill, is a village and civil parish in the county of Rutland in the East Midlands of England. The population of the civil parish
- Burley, Idaho micropolitan area: The Burley Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in the Magic Valley region
- Walter Burley: people with the same name, see Walter Burleigh (disambiguation). Walter Burley (or Burleigh) (c. 1275–1344/5) was a medieval English scholastic philosopher
- Burley Park railway station: Burley Park railway station in Leeds, West Yorkshire is the first stop on the Harrogate Line, 2.25 miles (3.6 km) north west of Leeds railway station towards
Meaning of the Name 'Burley'
- Meaning: lives at the caste's meadow
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male