Burley Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Burley'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Burley'
- Burley: Burley may refer to: Burley (surname) Burley Mitchell, chief justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court Places in England: Burley, Hampshire Burley
- Burley-Sekem: Burley-Sekem Pty Ltd is an Australian sporting goods and clothing company. It was formed in 1985 from the merger of Burley Sports Pty Ltd, formerly JL
- Burley in Wharfedale: For Burley in Leeds, also in West Yorkshire, see Burley, Leeds. Burley-in-Wharfedale, is a village and civil parish in the county of West Yorkshire, England
- Burley, Idaho: Burley is a city in Cassia and Minidoka counties in the southern portion of the U.S. state of Idaho. The population was 10,345 at the 2010 census. The
- Burley, Hampshire: Burley is a village and civil parish in the New Forest, Hampshire, England, with a cycle hire centre and cycle shop, cider farm, tea rooms, gift shops
- Burley Design: Burley Design (previously Burley Design Cooperative) LLC is a company in Eugene, Oregon, United States that has produced outdoor family products since
- Burley, Rutland: Burley, or Burley-on-the-Hill, is a village and civil parish in the county of Rutland in the East Midlands of England. The population of the civil parish
- Burley, Idaho micropolitan area: The Burley Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in the Magic Valley region
- Walter Burley: people with the same name, see Walter Burleigh (disambiguation). Walter Burley (or Burleigh) (c. 1275–1344/5) was a medieval English scholastic philosopher
- Burley (tobacco): Burley tobacco is a light air-cured tobacco used primarily for cigarette production. In the United States it is produced in an eight-state belt with approximately
Meaning of the Name 'Burley'
- Meaning: lives at the caste's meadow
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male