Bungling Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not skillful in physical movement especially with the hands; "a bumbling mechanic"; "a bungling performance"; "ham-handed governmental interference"; "could scarcely empty a scuttle of ashes, so handless was the poor creature"- Mary H. Vorse
- showing lack of skill or aptitude; "a bungling workman"; "did a clumsy job"; "his fumbling attempt to put up a shelf"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bungling'?
Words and phrases related to 'Bungling'
Bungling Sample Sentences in News
- Bungling doctor struck off after giving patient lethal prescription that was 1,000 times too strong
A bungling doctor has been struck off for prescribing a dose of medicine that killed a pensioner because it was 1,000 times too strong. Joan Dixon, 77, had a heart attack after being given just 100th of the prescribed dose of the drug at St Richard's Hospital in Chichester in 2010. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'
- Would-be robber 'drunk' during attempted bank heist
A bungling and intoxicated would-be robber has been arrested during an attempted bank heist in the US, police say. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'
- Bungling burglary suspect Snapchats while being hunted by police and leads officers right to him
Police pinpointed the whereabouts of a burglary suspect who had been wanted for weeks when the bungling alleged crook posted his location on Snapchat. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'