Bungling Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not skillful in physical movement especially with the hands; "a bumbling mechanic"; "a bungling performance"; "ham-handed governmental interference"; "could scarcely empty a scuttle of ashes, so handless was the poor creature"- Mary H. Vorse
- showing lack of skill or aptitude; "a bungling workman"; "did a clumsy job"; "his fumbling attempt to put up a shelf"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bungling'?
Words and phrases related to 'Bungling'
Bungling Sample Sentences in News
- Hunt For Bungling Robbers Caught On Camera
Police are hunting two men who prepared for an armed robbery attempt completely unaware they were being filmed by a CCTV camera above their heads. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'
- Bungling crooks caught on CCTV putting on their disguises before botched gunpoint robbery
Shocking CCTV footage shows two men - one armed with a handgun - putting on bandanas and gloves before carrying out a botched robbery. The men approached a 37-year-old driver, who was parking his Bentley Continental, before asking: "What have you got for me?" Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'
- Bungling thief nabbed after stealing number plates from unmarked police van
Police had parked the van in the residential street while carrying out raids on a suspected brothel and a safe house. But the hapless criminal had no idea it was a West Midlands Police vehicle and helped himself to the number plates. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'