Bungling Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not skillful in physical movement especially with the hands; "a bumbling mechanic"; "a bungling performance"; "ham-handed governmental interference"; "could scarcely empty a scuttle of ashes, so handless was the poor creature"- Mary H. Vorse
- showing lack of skill or aptitude; "a bungling workman"; "did a clumsy job"; "his fumbling attempt to put up a shelf"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bungling'?
Words and phrases related to 'Bungling'
Bungling Sample Sentences in News
- FAITHFUL EMPLOYEES AND DIPLOMATIC BUNGLING
Until the early 19th century, European countries adopted their own system of diplomatic ranks where comparative positions or titles were subjected to considerable dispute due to the insistence of major nations seeking superiority over minor nations. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'
- Bungling first-time burglar caught stealing cat food
Dean Farrelly’s attempt to raid the utility room of a three-bedroom semi netted the tub of pet food and a toy bow and arrow set. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'
- No protection from the law for condom thief
CONDOMS offered no protection from the law for a bungling thief. Read more on this news related to 'Bungling'