Bridging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bridging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: Bridging can refer to: ... The bridging between secondary and post-secondary studies at a university, such as the Academic Bridging Program at ...
- Bridging (networking): Network bridging is the action taken by network equipment to create an aggregate network from either two or more communication network s, ...
- Bridging ligand: A bridging ligand is a ligand that connects two or more atoms, usually metal ions The ligand may be atomic or polyatomic. serve as bridging ...
- Impedance bridging: In electronics, especially audio and sound recording , a high impedance bridging, voltage bridging, or simply bridging connection is one ...
Bridging Sample Sentences in News
- Merkel says EU will discuss bridging finance for Ukraine next week
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Union and Ukraine will discuss a bridging loan to Kiev next week so that the country can pay in advance for Russian gas deliveries for the coming months, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday. "There is a necessity for a certain amount of bridging finance," Merkel told reporters after the first day of a European Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging brokers want certainty
Low rates and low fees are only "part of the mix" for brokers looking for a bridging loan for clients, was the consensus amongst brokers at a recent broker day held by bridging lender Fincorp. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging cultures through music
They sang in German, but pop band Mateo left the audience asking for more at their performance in the city Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'