Bridging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bridging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: Bridging can refer to: ... The bridging between secondary and post-secondary studies at a university, such as the Academic Bridging Program at ...
- Bridging (networking): Network bridging is the action taken by network equipment to create an aggregate network from either two or more communication network s, ...
- Bridging ligand: A bridging ligand is a ligand that connects two or more atoms, usually metal ions The ligand may be atomic or polyatomic. serve as bridging ...
- Impedance bridging: In electronics, especially audio and sound recording , a high impedance bridging, voltage bridging, or simply bridging connection is one ...
Bridging Sample Sentences in News
- Bridging the family business generation gap
There’s no doubting the ambition of those of the next generation who have decided to go into the family firm. The majority surveyed (86%) want to do something significant and special when they take over, and 80% have big ideas for change and growth. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Women Entrepreneurs: Bridging The Gender Gap In Venture Capital
In the first comprehensive analysis of funding of companies with a woman on the team in more than a decade, have women entrepreneurs made progress in attracting venture capital? Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging the Bay with 10 News
We're showcasing things that Tampa and St. Pete officials are coming together on to make the whole Bay area an even better place to live and play! Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'