Bridging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bridging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: Bridging can refer to: ... The bridging between secondary and post-secondary studies at a university, such as the Academic Bridging Program at ...
- Bridging (networking): Network bridging is the action taken by network equipment to create an aggregate network from either two or more communication network s, ...
- Bridging ligand: A bridging ligand is a ligand that connects two or more atoms, usually metal ions The ligand may be atomic or polyatomic. serve as bridging ...
- Impedance bridging: In electronics, especially audio and sound recording , a high impedance bridging, voltage bridging, or simply bridging connection is one ...
Bridging Sample Sentences in News
- Merkel says EU will discuss bridging finance for Ukraine next week
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Union and Ukraine will discuss a bridging loan to Kiev next week so that the country can pay in advance for Russian gas deliveries for the coming months, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday. "There is a necessity for a certain amount of bridging finance," Merkel told reporters after the first day of a European Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging Cultures With a Text Bubble
The developers behind The Palestinian Museum in the West Bank town of Birzeit have grand ambitions for the institution’s physical plant, which will be built in two stages over the next 10 years. The first, scheduled to open in 2016, will consist of a sprawling, 3,000-square-meter Heneghan Peng-designed building with climate-controlled gallery space, amphitheater Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging a more professional state of affairs
Matthew Anderson, director of Fincorp, says that there is no room for complacency when it comes to regulation of the bridging sector. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'