Bridging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bridging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: Bridging can refer to: ... The bridging between secondary and post-secondary studies at a university, such as the Academic Bridging Program at ...
- Bridging (networking): Network bridging is the action taken by network equipment to create an aggregate network from either two or more communication network s, ...
- Bridging ligand: A bridging ligand is a ligand that connects two or more atoms, usually metal ions The ligand may be atomic or polyatomic. serve as bridging ...
- Impedance bridging: In electronics, especially audio and sound recording , a high impedance bridging, voltage bridging, or simply bridging connection is one ...
Bridging Sample Sentences in News
- SPECIAL FEATURE: The rise of vanity bridging
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the cheapest of them all? Matthew Anderson, director of Fincorp, sheds some Snow White on the bridging industry. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging gap to new players
If you like or want to learn to play bridge in Mount Isa, Paul Inbona is the man you need to see. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- ASTL2014: FCA still concerned by bridging
Despite the regulated bridging market moving to a more professional footing the regulator continues to have concerns about the sector, FCA manager of mortgage policy Lynda Blackwell has warned, writes Ryan Fowler. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'