Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
Bridging Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Bridge \Bridge\ (br[i^]j), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Bridged
(br[i^]jd); p. pr. & vb. n. Bridging.]
- To build a bridge or bridges on or over; as, to bridge a river. Their simple engineering bridged with felled trees the streams which could not be forded. --Palfrey.
- To open or make a passage, as by a bridge. Xerxes . . . over Hellespont Bridging his way, Europe with Asia joined. --Milton.
- To find a way of getting over, as a difficulty; -- generally with over.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: Bridging can refer to ... The bridging between international training and a country's requisites through a bridge program (higher education) ...
- Bridging (networking): Bridging is a forwarding technique used in packet-switched computer network s. ... Another form of bridging, Source route bridging , was ...
- Bridging ligand: A bridging ligand is a ligand that connects two or more atoms, usually metal ions The ligand may be atomic or polyatomic. serve as bridging ...
- Impedance bridging: In electronics, especially audio and sound recording , a high impedance bridging, voltage bridging, or simply bridging connection is one ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bridging'
Bridging Sample Sentences in News
- Bridging the Gap: Generation Y Not Lazy When It Comes to Taking Control of Finances
Bridging the Gap: Generation Y Not Lazy When It Comes to Taking Control of Finances Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging the uncanny valley between humans, robots
There might be a day in the not-so-distant future when, instead of cat photos and selfies, we humans are showing off our robots. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Scott Morrison claims asylum seekers are being charged with more crimes
Coalition revokes bridging visas of 10 people in community detention for alleged offences since the election The Coalition has revoked the bridging visas of 10 asylum seekers since the federal election as a result of criminal charges, with the immigration and border protection minister, Scott Morrison, claiming the number of alleged offences committed by asylum se Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'