Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
Bridging Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Bridge \Bridge\ (br[i^]j), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Bridged
(br[i^]jd); p. pr. & vb. n. Bridging.]
- To build a bridge or bridges on or over; as, to bridge a river. Their simple engineering bridged with felled trees the streams which could not be forded. --Palfrey.
- To open or make a passage, as by a bridge. Xerxes . . . over Hellespont Bridging his way, Europe with Asia joined. --Milton.
- To find a way of getting over, as a difficulty; -- generally with over.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: Bridging can refer to ... The bridging between international training and a country's requisites through a bridge program (higher education) ...
- Bridging (networking): Bridging is a forwarding technique used in packet-switched computer network s. ... Another form of bridging, Source route bridging , was ...
- Bridging ligand: A bridging ligand is a ligand that connects two or more atoms, usually metal ions The ligand may be atomic or polyatomic. serve as bridging ...
- Impedance bridging: In electronics, especially audio and sound recording , a high impedance bridging, voltage bridging, or simply bridging connection is one ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bridging'
Bridging Sample Sentences in News
- Bridging Credit Fund LP Announces Debt Facility with Canadian-Based Junior Exploration Company
Toronto, Ontario CANADA, December 09, 2013 /FSC/ - Bridging Credit Fund LP, ("Bridging") is pleased to announce that it has closed a $1,000,000 debt facility with a Canadian-based junior exploration ... Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- BRIDGING THE GAP AT UCSD
Academic research furnishes the nursery that originates most drugs. But to mature into products, discoveries must be translated from research into products. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'
- Bridging the generation gap
Making friends out of one’s parents can be hard work, but it’s definitely worth pursuing. Read more on this news related to 'Bridging'