Bridging Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bridging'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bridging'
- Bridging: degranulation. bridging vein The bridging between international training and a country's requisites through a bridge program (higher education) The bridging between
- Bridging ligand: with Bridging Ligands In this ruthenium complex ((benzene)ruthenium dichloride dimer), two chloride ligands are terminal and two are μ2 bridging.
- Bridging (networking): segments. If one or more segments of the bridged network are wireless, it is known as wireless bridging. Bridging is distinct from routing, which allows
- Bridging the Gap: Bridging the Gap may refer to: Bridging the Gap (Black Eyed Peas album), 2000 Bridging the Gap (Charlie Wilson album), 2000 Bridging the Gap (Roger Troutman
- Bridging the Gap (song): respect. "Bridging The Gap" (Album Version) (4:00) "Bridging The Gap" (Instrumental) (3:57) "Bridging The Gap" (A Cappella) (3:57) "Bridging The Gap"
- Bridging the Distance: Bridging the Distance at Arena Rock Recording Co. Bridging the Distance at tinymixtapes.com Bridging the Distance at pitchforkmedia.com Bridging The
- Data center bridging: 1 customer bridges. TRILL Working Group Charter IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging (IEEE 802.1aq) 802.1aq specifies shortest path bridging of unicast
- Bridging loss: system downstream from the bridging point prior to bridging, to the signal power delivered to the given point after bridging. Source: from Federal Standard