Breezeway Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Breezeway'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breezeway'
- Breezeway: A breezeway is an architectural feature similar to a hallway that allows the passage of a breeze between structures to accommodate high ...
- Breezeway Records: Breezeway Records is a small, independent record label based in Charlottesville, Virginia . Currently, Breezeway works with four artists ...
Breezeway Sample Sentences in News
- Fire set at homeless shelter
A fire in an exterior breezeway at the Greenvillle Community Shelters was intentionally set, Greenville Fire-Rescue reported Friday. Firefighters responded to the facility at 207 Manhattan Ave. about 12:30 a.m. Friday, a news release said. Read more on this news related to 'Breezeway'
- New lease on life for dog found abandoned in plastic bag in Reading
Police in Reading are looking for the person who abandoned a dog in a plastic bag. This little dog, who is being called Breezy, was found Saturday in a breezeway in the 1000 block of Spruce Street. The Animal Rescue League of Berks County says food and a blanket were also in the bag with the 8-year-old Shih Tzu. They say Breezy was flea-infested, but is in good sp Read more on this news related to 'Breezeway'
- Stew Harrison's graffiti wall carves out place in history
A new display being installed this week in the Bank Block breezeway off Grandview Avenue may become a word search for Tri-Village residents of a certain age. Read more on this news related to 'Breezeway'