Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a
breathless flight"; "breathtaking adventure" [syn: breathless]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
- A Breathtaking Guy: "A Breathtaking Guy" is a 1963 song written and produced by Smokey Robinson and released by Motown singing group The Supremes . ...
- The Breathtaking Blue: The Breathtaking Blue is the third album released by the German band Alphaville in 1989. A companion video, Songlines was released in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Sample Sentences in News
- The Paralympic Opening Ceremonies in 9 breathtaking photos
See the Paralympic Opening Ceremonies in 9 breathtaking photos. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Migrant Entrepreneurs 'Breathtaking Contribution' To UK Economy - Report
Migrant entrepreneurs' "breathtaking" contribution to the UK economy has been revealed by new research, which found that they are twice as entrepreneurial as native Britons. Foreign-born entrepreneurs are "hyper-productive" and behind the creation of one in seven UK firms, according to a study by the Centre for Entrepreneurs think-tank and Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Video: 2014 The Outdoor Adventure Show
Get Inspired! See breathtaking slide presentations and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of their adventures. Industry experts, celebrity guests and world-class film screenings add the enjoyable elements of entertainment and education to the show. Vancouver Convention Centre is located at 999 Canada Place. Saturd Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'