Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a
breathless flight"; "breathtaking adventure" [syn: breathless]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
- A Breathtaking Guy: "A Breathtaking Guy" is a 1963 song written and produced by Smokey Robinson and released by Motown singing group The Supremes . ...
- The Breathtaking Blue: The Breathtaking Blue is the third album released by the German band Alphaville in 1989. A companion video, Songlines was released in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Sample Sentences in News
- Breathtaking debut: Exeter, Winnacunnet hold first Shoot for a Cure game
EXETER — The fullness of the parking lot and in-arena crowd at the Rinks at Exeter looked more like a playoff game than a scrimmage game. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Moreland findings vs. Cuomo’s actions ‘breathtaking’
ALBANY – To many observers, the contrast between the new Moreland Commission’s findings on public corruption and Gov. Cuomo’s actions is nothing short of breathtaking. Monday night, Cuomo’s commission released... Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Hampshire County Council mistakenly sent letters saying homes were to be bulldozed
Over 100 residents were issued threatening letters in the Hampshire village of Stubbington in a 'breathtaking' example of 'a breakdown of communication' between the council and consultants working on a new bypass. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'