Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a
breathless flight"; "breathtaking adventure" [syn: breathless]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
- A Breathtaking Guy: "A Breathtaking Guy" is a 1963 song written and produced by Smokey Robinson and released by Motown singing group The Supremes . ...
- The Breathtaking Blue: The Breathtaking Blue is the third album released by the German band Alphaville in 1989. A companion video, Songlines was released in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Sample Sentences in News
- Breathtaking helmet-cam view of Washington Monument
Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Tesco to battle 'breathtaking’ level of food waste
The chief executive of Tesco is to launch a major campaign against food waste this week, saying that the scale of the problem is “breathtaking” and that every family wastes £700 a year throwing away food.... Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Breathtaking beauty of America's greatest natural wonder: Photographer captures incredible moment lightning strikes ...
This is the incredible moment a fierce lightning bolt crashed against the Grand Canyon. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'