Breathtaking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a breathless flight"; "breathtaking adventure"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Breathtaking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
- A Breathtaking Guy: "A Breathtaking Guy" is a 1963 song written and produced by Smokey Robinson and released first by Motown singing group The Supremes (1963) and later by
- The Breathtaking Blue: The Breathtaking Blue is the third album released by the German band Alphaville in 1989. A companion video, Songlines was released in 1990. The Compact
Words and phrases related to 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Sample Sentences in News
- The breathtaking art and science of light
To celebrate the International Year of Light, Chandra X-Ray Centre is running an open-source exhibition showcasing Light: Beyond the Bulb. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- On Steph Curry’s breathtaking pass
Some words on the magical overhead pass Steph Curry threw last night. Continue Reading → The post On Steph Curry’s breathtaking pass appeared first on Hardwood Paroxysm . Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Inside look at Kapalua's Plantation Course
Kapalua's breathtaking Plantation Course in Maui is the site of this week's Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'