Breathtaking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a breathless flight"; "breathtaking adventure"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Breathtaking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
- A Breathtaking Guy: "A Breathtaking Guy" is a 1963 song written and produced by Smokey Robinson and released first by Motown singing group The Supremes (1963) and later by
- The Breathtaking Blue: The Breathtaking Blue is the third album released by the German band Alphaville in 1989. A companion video, Songlines was released in 1990. The Compact
Words and phrases related to 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Sample Sentences in News
- Violence against women 'breathtaking'
Army chief David Morrison says there's a 'breathtaking' level of violence perpetrated by men against women. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Watch: Breathtaking Catch Being Hailed as One of the Best of All Time
New York Giant's rookie Odell Beckham caught the ball with three fingers for a touchdown. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Lawyer facing 'deception' probe
A lawyer is being investigated by police after practising a "breathtaking" deception over more than three years, a judge has said. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'