Breathtaking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- tending to cause suspension of regular breathing; "a breathless flight"; "breathtaking adventure"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Breathtaking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Breathtaking'
- A Breathtaking Guy: "A Breathtaking Guy" is a 1963 song written and produced by Smokey Robinson and released first by Motown singing group The Supremes (1963) and later by
- The Breathtaking Blue: The Breathtaking Blue is the third album released by the German band Alphaville in 1989. A companion video, Songlines was released in 1990. The Compact
Words and phrases related to 'Breathtaking'
Breathtaking Sample Sentences in News
- 'Breathtaking': Girl With Cancer Shines in Fairy-Tale Photos
A fanciful photo shoot lifted the spirits of a 5-year-old girl with cancer who felt dejected after she went nearly bald from her treatment. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- Spectacular views atop tallest spire
Breathtaking aerial views from Salisbury Cathedral are filmed by workers at the top of Britain's tallest spire. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'
- A SOCIAL SCENE: Breathtaking beauty (PHOTOS)
Sue Shumaker shared this glorious December sunset display. Published: Friday, December 12, 2014 at 04:03 PM. There’s no denying the role that social media plays in our daily lives, whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram. Read more on this news related to 'Breathtaking'