Braids Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Braids'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Braids'
- The Girl with the Golden Braids: "The Girl with the Golden Braids" is a popular song. The music was written by Eddie Snyder, the lyrics by Stanley J. Kahan. The song was published in 1957
- Braids (band): Braids (usually stylized as BRAIDS) is an art rock band from Calgary, Alberta, currently based in Montreal, Quebec. Braids currently consists of Raphaelle
- Braids on a Bald Head: "African Cinema: WATCH ‘Braids on a Bald Head’ by Ishaya Bako (Short Film)". ladybrillemag.com. Retrieved 4 August 2014. "BRAIDS ON A BALD HEAD - AFRICAN
Braids Sample Sentences in News
- Kanye West Admits He Was Racially Profiled Because of His Braids
*Hmm, maybe Anthony Mackie was right about braids/dreadlocks and the negative perception by cops that comes with them. Which leads us to this Kanye West’ story. It seems his choice of hairstyles apparently got him racially profiled back in the day. According to deposition obtained by TMZ, the rapper/producer confessed to being convicted of a felony, […] Read more on this news related to 'Braids'
- How to Get Red Carpet-Worthy Braids
You may think of a braid as the ultimate hairstyling hack, but this easy-to-wear style is also made for the red carpet. Whether you're running late, having a bad hair day... Read more on this news related to 'Braids'
- Right to wear braids
WHAT GOES around comes around. And how people wear their hair is always a matter that is ripe for heated debate. It was almost 30 years ago that 28-year-old Ingrid Quarless asserted her right to... Read more on this news related to 'Braids'