Braids Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Braids'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Braids'
- The Girl with the Golden Braids: "The Girl with the Golden Braids" is a popular song. The music was written by Eddie Snyder, the lyrics by Stanley J. Kahan. The song was published in 1957
- Braids (band): Braids (usually stylized as BRAIDS) is an art rock band from Calgary, Alberta, currently based in Montreal, Quebec. Braids currently consists of Raphaelle
- Braids on a Bald Head: "African Cinema: WATCH ‘Braids on a Bald Head’ by Ishaya Bako (Short Film)". ladybrillemag.com. Retrieved 4 August 2014. "BRAIDS ON A BALD HEAD - AFRICAN
Braids Sample Sentences in News
- Braids Make a Beauty Statement at the American Music Awards
Mary Lambert, Jhene Aiko and Olivia Munn took their updos to the next level with bold braids Read more on this news related to 'Braids'
- Vikings Season 3 Will Premiere On...
It's time to sharpen your axe, tighten those braids, and pop a few 'shrooms (okay, it's always time for that) because History has set a premiere date for the third season of Vikings. Ragnar—pardon me, KING Ragnar—returns to our world on Thursday, February 19 at 10pm. Just like Seasons 1 and 2, Season 3 will consist of 10 episodes. And ooh la la, th Read more on this news related to 'Braids'
- The Girlish Hair Trend You've Gotta Try
(Source: Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images Europe) The saying goes "what goes around comes around," and never is this more true than in the fashion world. But beauty trends aren't immune to the what's old is new philosophy. In fact, we spotted one hair look that we swear was stolen right from our childhood. Pigtail braids are popping up on some of the Read more on this news related to 'Braids'