Bounding Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bounding'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bounding'
- Minimum bounding box: accordingly, e.g., "minimum-perimeter bounding box". The minimum bounding box of a point set is the same as the minimum bounding box of its convex hull, a fact
- Bounding volume: For building code compliance, see Bounding. In computer graphics and computational geometry, a bounding volume for a set of objects is a closed volume
- Bounding Main: Bounding Main is an American a cappella quintet focusing on traditional sea shanties and maritime music. Formed in 2003, Bounding Main performs maritime
- Bounding sphere: terms bounding or enclosing circle are used. Used in computer graphics and computational geometry, a bounding sphere is a special type of bounding volume
- Bounding overwatch: reached by the bounding team, they now assume overwatch positions while the other team then becomes the bounding team. By using bounding overwatch, this
- Bounding mine: A bounding mine is an anti-personnel mine designed to be used in open areas. When tripped, a small propelling charge launches the body of the mine 3–4
- Minimum bounding rectangle: The minimum bounding rectangle (MBR), also known as bounding box or envelope, is an expression of the maximum extents of a 2-dimensional object (e.g. point
- Bounding volume hierarchy: A bounding volume hierarchy (BVH) is a tree structure on a set of geometric objects. All geometric objects are wrapped in bounding volumes that form the
- Minimum bounding box algorithms: problem is that of finding the oriented minimum bounding box enclosing a set of points. It is a type of bounding volume. "Smallest" may refer to volume, area