Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bootleggers'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bootleggers'
- Bootleggers (film): Bootleggers or Moonshiners. (Самогонщики, Samogonshchiki. is a 1961 Soviet short film directed by Leonid Gaidai . Plot summary: The trio of Fool ...
- Bootleggers and Baptists: Bootleggers and Baptists, or sometimes bootleggers and preachers date February 2011, is a model of politics in which opposite moral ...
- Bootleggers Cove: Bootleggers Cove (alternately called "Bootlegger Cove", "Bootleggers' Cove", and "Bootlegger's Cove".) is an area of Anchorage, Alaska ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bootleggers'
Bootleggers Sample Sentences in News
- Roundup: Bootleggers top Patriots
SHAFTSBURY -- The FC Bootleggers defeated the Patriots 3-1 in a Vermont Premier Soccer League friendly at Howard Park. Jake Tietgens scored two goals for the Bootleggers, one at the end of each half. Zak Harris scored the first goal for the Bootleggers in the 22nd minute for the early lead. Read more on this news related to 'Bootleggers'
- Two Delhi Police head constables sentenced to 3 year jail in graft case
Two Delhi Police head constables have been sentenced to three years in jail by a Delhi court for demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs 100 each from bootleggers for permitting them to sell liquor illegally. Read more on this news related to 'Bootleggers'
- Former Coca-Cola bottling plant is the site of a new restaurant in Rocky Mount
The old Coca-Cola sign has been repainted on its original bottling facility in Rocky Mount. Bootleggers Café is set to open soon. Read more on this news related to 'Bootleggers'