Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Booger'
Booger Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- an imaginary monster used to frighten children [syn: bogeyman, bugbear, bugaboo, boogeyman]
- dried nasal mucus
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Booger'
- Booger: Booger may refer to: Mucus or snot, usually dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial) A ghost or hobgoblin, used to frighten children; also ...
- Marco Boogers: Marco Boogers is a Dutch former professional footballer . West Ham United: After a decade playing in his native Holland, Boogers joined West ...
- Booger Hollow, Arkansas: Booger Hollow was a tourist attraction in Pope County , Arkansas . As boasted by the sign near the town's entrance, it has "a total ...
- Boogers Are My Beat: Boogers Are My Beat is a book containing a collection of articles written by Pulitzer Prize winning humor columnist Dave Barry . ...
- Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy is the first two-part story of Captain Underpants book series. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Booger'
Booger Sample Sentences in News
- I will always be 'Booger'
In this inaugural episode of FOX411 #ThrowbackThursdays, we’re taking a look back at all things “nerd. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'
- ‘Booger’ brings back all things ‘Nerd’ for a whole new generation
… via Emag.co.uk Read more on this news related to 'Booger'
- Week's Best Space Pictures: Celestial Booger, Mars Road Map, and Frozen Lakes
A runaway star leaves a slime trail, Curiosity follows a road map, and the Great Lakes enter a deep freeze in this week's best space pictures. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'