Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Booger'
Booger Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- an imaginary monster used to frighten children [syn: bogeyman, bugbear, bugaboo, boogeyman]
- dried nasal mucus
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Booger'
- Booger: Booger may refer to: Mucus or snot, usually dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial) A ghost or hobgoblin, used to frighten children; also ...
- Marco Boogers: Marco Boogers is a Dutch former professional footballer . West Ham United: After a decade playing in his native Holland, Boogers joined West ...
- Booger Hollow, Arkansas: Booger Hollow was a tourist attraction in Pope County , Arkansas . As boasted by the sign near the town's entrance, it has "a total ...
- Boogers Are My Beat: Boogers Are My Beat is a book containing a collection of articles written by Pulitzer Prize winning humor columnist Dave Barry . ...
- Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy is the first two-part story of Captain Underpants book series. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Booger'
Booger Sample Sentences in News
- Professor: Booger eating may be healthy
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, April 26 (UPI) -- A University of Saskatchewan professor hypothesizes a person could benefit from picking his or her nose and eating the findings. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'
- News Briefs (May 11, 2013)
Booger Hollow Tabernacle will host the 27th annual camp meeting Monday through Thursday. Services begin at 10 a.m. each day and at 7 p.m. each evening. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'
- Community and Discussion
-- Former WWF wrestler Mike Shaw (Bastian Booger) was born on this date in 1957. He passed away following a heart attack on September 11, 2010. -- There are no classic pro wrestling shows scheduled for ESPN Classic tonight. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'