Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Booger'
Booger Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- an imaginary monster used to frighten children [syn: bogeyman, bugbear, bugaboo, boogeyman]
- dried nasal mucus
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Booger'
- Booger: Booger may refer to: Mucus or snot, usually dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial) A ghost or hobgoblin, used to frighten children; also ...
- Marco Boogers: Marco Boogers is a Dutch former professional footballer . West Ham United: After a decade playing in his native Holland, Boogers joined West ...
- Booger Hollow, Arkansas: Booger Hollow was a tourist attraction in Pope County , Arkansas . As boasted by the sign near the town's entrance, it has "a total ...
- Boogers Are My Beat: Boogers Are My Beat is a book containing a collection of articles written by Pulitzer Prize winning humor columnist Dave Barry . ...
- Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy is the first two-part story of Captain Underpants book series. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Booger'
Booger Sample Sentences in News
- Former LSU All-American Booger McFarland looks forward to being himself on SEC Network | Video
Former LSU defensive tackle Booger McFarland talks to the media before Saturday's spring game. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'
- SEC Network Adds Two More College Football Analysts: Former LSU Defensive All-Americans Booger McFarland and Marcus ...
The All-American SEC standouts and first round NFL draft picks will provide insight into games, teams and players on the network when it launches August 14. Read more on this news related to 'Booger'
- Former LSU Tigers Booger McFarland, Marcus Spears joining SEC Network as studio analysts
Pair will work on Friday and Saturdays in studio Read more on this news related to 'Booger'