Boneless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being without a bone or bones; "jellyfish are boneless"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Boneless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Boneless'
- Boneless: Boneless may refer to: without bones alt.binaries.boneless, a Usenet discussion forum Ollie (skateboarding), a skateboarding trick "Boneless" (song), a
- Boneless (song): "Boneless" is a track by American DJ/producer Steve Aoki in collaboration with dance music producers Chris Lake and Tujamo. The song was named after the
- Ivar the Boneless: Ivar the Boneless (Old Norse: Ívarr hinn Beinlausi; Old English: Hyngwar) was a Viking leader and a commander of the Great Heathen Army which invaded the
- Boneless Fish: The Boneless Fish (骨なし魚, Hone-nashi Sakana?) is a fish-based frozen food invented by Dairei Corporation (大冷株式会社) of Japan in 1998. It is essentially a
Boneless Sample Sentences in News
- How to Make the Best Seared Chicken Breast
Boneless chicken breasts are easy to find, low in fat, high in protein, and consistently tender, all factors that contribute to them being the most popular cut of poultry in the country. Thankfully, we’ve got a no-frills method for cooking chicken breast that’s free of measurements or complicated techniques. 2. While the oil heats up, generously season both si Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Dayton Meats brings home the hardware
Named grand champion in four areas including bacon and boneless ham By Dann Hayes email@example.com Bill Dayton of Malcom’s Dayton Meats Products has a philosophy when it comes to meat processing – do it right the first time. “My dad taught me when we first started that if you can’t do it right, don’t do […] Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Peking Quick One’s flounder is a whole different fish
Lent is fish season for a broad swath of Western New York’s population. For most people, that means boneless filets of haddock or cod, fried or broiled. Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'