Boneless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being without a bone or bones; "jellyfish are boneless"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Boneless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Boneless'
- Boneless: Boneless may refer to: without bones alt.binaries.boneless, a Usenet discussion forum Ollie (skateboarding), a skateboarding trick "Boneless" (song), a
- Boneless (song): "Boneless" is an instrumental track by American DJ/producer Steve Aoki in collaboration with dance music producers Chris Lake and Tujamo. The song was
- Ivar the Boneless: Ivar the Boneless (Old Norse: Ívarr hinn Beinlausi; Old English: Hyngwar) was a Viking leader and a commander of the Great Heathen Army which invaded the
- Boneless Fish: The Boneless Fish (骨なし魚, Hone-nashi Sakana?) is a fish-based frozen food invented by Dairei Corporation (大冷株式会社) of Japan in 1998. It is essentially a
Boneless Sample Sentences in News
- Global Boneless Wipers Industry Report - Forecasts to 2019
Dublin, Jan. 23, 2015-- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Boneless Wipers Industry Report- Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering. The Global Boneless Wipers ... Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Super Bowl: Recipe for easy boneless barbecue bits
By Alison Ladman We know what you want for your Super Bowl party. You want big, bold flavours. You want rich, meaty goodness. All of which is to say, you want grub. We got grub. We came up with these […] Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Wash. firm recalls boneless beef trim
A health risk forced officials to recall 1,620 pounds of boneless beef trim product that may be contaminated with E. Coli, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Wednesday. Washington Beef, LLC, a Toppenish, Wash., establishment says its boneless beef product "60 lb. bulk packs of “TRIM 65/35 (FZN)” was p Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'