Boneless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being without a bone or bones; "jellyfish are boneless"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Boneless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Boneless'
- Boneless: Boneless may refer to: without bones alt.binaries.boneless, a Usenet discussion forum Ollie (skateboarding), a skateboarding trick "Boneless" (song), a
- Ivar the Boneless: Ivar Ragnarsson (Old Norse: Ívarr; died possibly 873), nicknamed the Boneless (hinn beinlausi), was a Viking leader and by reputation also a berserker
- Boneless (song): "Boneless" is an instrumental track by American DJ/producer Steve Aoki in collaboration with dance music producers Chris Lake and Tujamo. The song was
- Boneless Fish: The Boneless Fish (骨なし魚, Hone-nashi Sakana?) is a fish-based frozen food invented by Dairei Corporation (大冷株式会社) of Japan in 1998. It is essentially a
Boneless Sample Sentences in News
- Wholesale chicken prices rise
November 12, 2014 - Wholesale chicken prices averaged 8.2 per cent higher in October this year while farm prices held steady and retail prices for boneless skinless chicken breasts declined by 12.7 per cent in Ontario and by 8.4 per cent in Quebec. Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Asian-flavored marinade flavors roasted turkey breast
Sometimes I need a Seriously Simple recipe solution during the busy holiday season. This is my answer. Roasting a boneless turkey breast solves the problem ... Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Readers' favorites: Pork
4 (4-ounce) center-cut boneless pork chops, 1/4-inch thick ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth Add pork chops to pan and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. 4 garlic cloves, minced 1 bone-in pork loin roast (about 5 pounds) 2 garlic cloves, minced Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermo Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'