Boneless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being without a bone or bones; "jellyfish are boneless"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Boneless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Boneless'
- Boneless: Boneless may refer to: without bones alt.binaries.boneless, a Usenet discussion forum Ollie (skateboarding), a skateboarding trick "Boneless" (song), a
- Boneless (song): "Boneless" is an instrumental track by American DJ/producer Steve Aoki in collaboration with dance music producers Chris Lake and Tujamo. The song was
- Ivar the Boneless: Ivar the Boneless (Old Norse: Ívarr hinn Beinlausi; Old English: Hyngwar) was a Viking leader and a commander of the Great Heathen Army which invaded the
- Boneless Fish: The Boneless Fish (骨なし魚, Hone-nashi Sakana?) is a fish-based frozen food invented by Dairei Corporation (大冷株式会社) of Japan in 1998. It is essentially a
Boneless Sample Sentences in News
- Site Last Updated 12:09 am, Sunday
KUCHING: SugarBun, a leading Quick Service Restaurant in East Malaysia, has launched its latest product innovation of Chunky Boneless Chicken Meals in conjunction with the year-end festivity and New Year celebrations. Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Round 1, Week 3: Mr. Boneless vs. Imperial Brown
Welcome to the ninth installment of Artvoice’s Battle of Original Music—a contest we call BOOM, for short. Visit boom.artvoice.com to listen to our first contestants, Intent to Sell and Tugboat. Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'
- Legendary Japanese Wagyu beef at Costco… for $1,200
For $109.09 per pound, Japanese Wagyu Boneless Ribeye Roast is available while supplies last. You must, however, purchase a minimum of 11 pounds, which brings your total to $1,199.99 — a $300 discount from the full price of $1,499.99. Hurry, though; the deal is only good until December 21. And if you're not in the mood for a roast, you can buy a four-pack of Read more on this news related to 'Boneless'