Bonding Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- fastening firmly together
- (dentistry) a technique for repairing a tooth; resinous material is applied to the surface of the tooth where it adheres to the tooth''s enamel
- a close personal relationship that forms between people (as between husband and wife or parent and child)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- fastening firmly together ,
- a close personal relationship that forms between people (as between husband and wife or parent and child) ,
- (dentistry) a technique for repairing a tooth; resinous material is applied to the surface of the tooth where it adheres to the tooth's enamel
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bonding'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bonding'
- Channel bonding: channel bonding also refer to Redundant Array of Inexpensive Nodes (RAIN) or to "redundant array of independent network interfaces". Modem bonding is multiple
- Wire bonding: Although less common, wire bonding can be used to connect an IC to other electronics or to connect from one PCB to another. Wire bonding is generally considered
- Traumatic bonding: For the article about bonding between hostages and kidnappers, see Stockholm syndrome. Traumatic bonding occurs as the result of ongoing cycles of abuse
- Ionic bonding: clean ionic bonding – in which one atom "steals" an electron from another – cannot exist: All ionic compounds have some degree of covalent bonding, or electron
- Tape-automated bonding: tape-automated bonding process places bare integrated circuits onto a printed circuit board. The mounting is done such that the bonding sites of the die
- Human bonding: whenever people spend time together. Bonding is a mutual, interactive process, and is different from simple liking. Bonding typically refers to the process
- Antibonding molecular orbital: more nodes in the bonding region between the nuclei. The density of the electrons in the orbital is concentrated outside the bonding region and acts to
- Dental bonding: clinical techniques for bonding and newer applications for bonding such as bonding to the soft tissue. There's also direct composite bonding which uses tooth-colored
Bonding Sample Sentences in News
- Tanaka Precious Metals Announces Recipients of "Precious Metals Research Grants"
Associate Professor Yu-Ching Lin in the field of bonding technology at Tohoku University, and Assistant Professor Tsuyoshi Minami in the field of organic electronics at Yamagata University TOKYO, Mar 31, ... Read more on this news related to 'Bonding'
- Ziptronix Licenses DBI(R) Hybrid Bonding Patents to Sony for Advanced Image Sensor Applications
Ziptronix Inc., a developer and provider of patented, low-temperature direct bonding technology for 3D integration, today announced a patent licensing agreement with Sony Corporation for application in ... Read more on this news related to 'Bonding'
- Hexion Inc. Unveils Bonding Paste Optimized for Longer, Heavier Wind Turbine Rotor Blades
Hexion Inc. , a leading supplier of epoxy resins, curing agents and bonding pastes to wind turbine blade manufacturers around the world, will introduce the EPIKOTE™ MGS™ Resin BP 535/EPIKURE™ MGS™ Curing Agent BPH 538 bonding system at the JEC Europe 2015 Composites Show, March 10-12, in Paris. Read more on this news related to 'Bonding'