Bonanza Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed lik an assembly line"
- an especially rich vein of precious ore
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an especially rich vein of precious ore ,
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bonanza'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bonanza'
- Bonanza: article is about the television program. For other uses, see Bonanza (disambiguation). Bonanza is an NBC television western series that ran from September
- Bonanza Springs, California: Bonanza Springs is an unincorporated community in Lake County, California. It is located 4 miles (6.4 km) north-northeast of Whispering Pines, at an elevation
- Beechcraft Bonanza: The Beechcraft Bonanza is an American general aviation aircraft introduced in 1947 by Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. This 6 seater single
- Bonanza Peak: Bonanza Peak may refer to any of several mountain in the United States: Bonanza Peak (Alaska) Bonanza Peak (Idaho) Bonanza Peak (Nevada) Bonanza Peak (Washington)
- Bonanza farms: Bonanza farms were very large farms in the United States performing large-scale operations, mostly growing and harvesting wheat. Bonanza farms were made
- Bonanza, Kentucky: Bonanza is an unincorporated community in Floyd County, Kentucky, United States. Their post office closed in July 1969. U.S. Geological Survey Geographic
- Bonanza Bros.: Bonanza Bros. (ボナンザブラザーズ?) (sometimes written Bonanza Brothers) is a 1990 3D-style, 2D shooting platform arcade game by Sega. It is one of the earliest
- Bonanza, Región Autónoma del Atlántico Norte: Bonanza (Spanish pronunciation: [boˈnansa]) is a municipality in the Región Autónoma del Atlántico Norte department of Nicaragua. In 1996, the local authorities
- Bonanza High School: For other uses, see Bonanza High School (disambiguation). Bonanza High School is a high school in the Las Vegas Valley. It was built in the 1970s and
- Beechcraft Twin Bonanza: between the single-engined Model 35 Bonanza and the larger Model 18. The Twin Bonanza is about 50% larger than the Bonanza, has more powerful engines, and
Words and phrases related to 'Bonanza'
Bonanza Sample Sentences in News
- Bonanza Creek Energy Announces Fourth Quarter 2014 Financial and Operating Results
DENVER, February 26, 2015 - Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE: BCEI) today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial and operating results. Unless noted, all references to barrel of oil equivalent ... Read more on this news related to 'Bonanza'
- Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. Announces the Date of its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Earnings Release and Conference ...
DENVER, February 17, 2015 - Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE: BCEI), announced today that it expects to release its fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial and operating results after the close of ... Read more on this news related to 'Bonanza'
- Bonanza Creek reports 4Q loss
On a per-share basis, the Denver-based company said it had a loss of $1.06. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and stock option expense, were 24 cents per share. The results missed Wall Street ... Read more on this news related to 'Bonanza'