Bombastic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ostentatiously lofty in style; "a man given to large talk"; "tumid political prose"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bombastic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bombastic'
- Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats: Angeles, Bombastic Meatbats regularly perform at Don Randi's jazz club, the Baked Potato. Depending upon Chad Smith's touring schedule, the Bombastic Meatbats
- Bombastic (video game): Bombastic, known as XI Go in Japan, is a video game for PlayStation 2. The gameplay of Bombastic is similar to its predecessor, Devil Dice. Players control
Words and phrases related to 'Bombastic'
Bombastic Sample Sentences in News
- Kammenos: from conservative rebel to Greek PM's unlikely ally
At first glance, the bombastic 49-year-old leader of the ANEL party and Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of Syriza may seem strange bedfellows, but both are vehemently anti-austerity and equally determined to renegotiate the country's international bailout. After six consecutive terms, Kammenos broke away from the conservative party of former premier Antonis Sama Read more on this news related to 'Bombastic'
- Province Sports in 60 Seconds: Can Richard Sherman be Super Bowl MVP?
Chapman vs. McDonald on the bombastic corenback's chances in Super Bowl XLIX Read more on this news related to 'Bombastic'
- Stream St. Vincent's Bombastic New Track, 'Bad Believer'
Come February 9, St. Vincent will release a deluxe edition of her self-titled fourth album, and to celebrate, she's unveiled a previously unreleased track titled "Bad Believer... Read more on this news related to 'Bombastic'