Bombastic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ostentatiously lofty in style; "a man given to large talk"; "tumid political prose"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bombastic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bombastic'
- Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats: Angeles, Bombastic Meatbats regularly perform at Don Randi's jazz club, the Baked Potato. Depending upon Chad Smith's touring schedule, the Bombastic Meatbats
- Bombastic (Bonnie McKee song): "Bombastic" is a song recorded by American singer Bonnie McKee for her extended play Bombastic (2015). It was written by McKee, Charlie Puth, Sean Walsh
- Bombastic (Bonnie McKee EP): physical copies of the Bombastic EP were being released in the coming months. The first single out of the EP was "Bombastic" being released on 26 May
- Bombastic (video game): Bombastic, known as XI Go in Japan, is a video game for PlayStation 2. The gameplay of Bombastic is similar to its predecessor, Devil Dice. Players control
Words and phrases related to 'Bombastic'