Bombastic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ostentatiously lofty in style; "a man given to large talk"; "tumid political prose"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bombastic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bombastic'
- Bombastic: Bombastic may refer to: Bombastic (EP), a 2015 EP by Bonnie McKee Bombastic (video game), a video game for PlayStation 2 Boombastic, an album by Shaggy
- Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats: Angeles, Bombastic Meatbats regularly perform at Don Randi's jazz club, the Baked Potato. Depending upon Chad Smith's touring schedule, the Bombastic Meatbats
- Bombastic (EP): confirmed physical copies of the Bombastic EP were being released in the coming months. The first single from the EP was "Bombastic", released on May 26, 2015
- Bombastic (video game): Bombastic, known as XI Go in Japan, is a video game for PlayStation 2. The gameplay of Bombastic is similar to its predecessor, Devil Dice. Players control
Words and phrases related to 'Bombastic'