Bombastic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- ostentatiously lofty in style; "a man given to large talk"; "tumid political prose"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bombastic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bombastic'
- Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats: Angeles, Bombastic Meatbats regularly perform at Don Randi's jazz club, the Baked Potato. Depending upon Chad Smith's touring schedule, the Bombastic Meatbats
- Bombastic (video game): Bombastic, known as XI Go in Japan, is a video game for PlayStation 2. The gameplay of Bombastic is similar to its predecessor, Devil Dice. Players control
Words and phrases related to 'Bombastic'
Bombastic Sample Sentences in News
- Serge says next Kasabian album will be heavy and 'bombastic'
Leicester band interviewed in today's brand new issue of NME Read more on this news related to 'Bombastic'
- Uncharted 4 makes a stunning debut in first gameplay trailer
There are few PlayStation exclusives that stir up as much excitement as Uncharted. Each entry has been more bombastic than the last, pushing the PS3 to its limits as the last console generation wrapped up. Now Naughty Dog is back with Uncharted 4, another visually remarkable game which will debut on the PS4 next year. READ MORE: Video: Uncharted makes a surprise Read more on this news related to 'Bombastic'
- The Economics Behind Why Jim Harbaugh Should Shun Michigan's $8 Million Offer
According to reports Wednesday from the NFL Network and Yahoo Sports, the University of Michigan are offering Jim Harbaugh, the current San Francisco 49ers coach and former Michigan quarterback, a $48-million deal over six seasons. Well, that's 8 million reasons annually why the sometimes bombastic Harbaugh might be tempted to return [...] Read more on this news related to 'Bombastic'