Bluntness Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- without sharpness of edge or point
- the quality of being direct and outspoken; "the bluntness of a Yorkshireman"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the quality of being direct and outspoken; "the bluntness of a Yorkshireman" ,
- without sharpness or clearness of edge or point; "the dullness of the pencil made his writing illegible"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bluntness'?
Bluntness Sample Sentences in News
- INGLE: Christie’s bluntness starting to grow old
America wants a firm, respectful leader who can rise above the fray Read more on this news related to 'Bluntness'
- Katie Hopkins escorted from X Factor studios after 'intense backlash' from Stereo Kicks' friends and family
Louis Walsh's band become the latest victims of the Apprentice star's bluntness Read more on this news related to 'Bluntness'
- NAB chief's blunt talk on Clydesdale puts him at the sharp end
ANDREW Thorburn, the new chief executive of National Australia Bank, is already helping ensure the institution's top brass retains its richly-deserved reputation for bluntness when it comes to its Glasgow-based Clydesdale operation. Read more on this news related to 'Bluntness'