Bluntness Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- without sharpness of edge or point
- the quality of being direct and outspoken; "the bluntness of a Yorkshireman"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the quality of being direct and outspoken; "the bluntness of a Yorkshireman" ,
- without sharpness or clearness of edge or point; "the dullness of the pencil made his writing illegible"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bluntness'?
Bluntness Sample Sentences in News
- INGLE: Christie’s bluntness starting to grow old
America wants a firm, respectful leader who can rise above the fray Read more on this news related to 'Bluntness'
- Midfield the focus for tinkering Ange
Socceroos boss Ange Postecoglou appears more concerned about perceived deficiencies in the centre of the park rather than the bluntness in attack seized upon by most observers last month. Read more on this news related to 'Bluntness'