Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bluejacket'
Bluejacket Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a serviceman in the navy [syn: navy man, sailor, sailor
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bluejacket'
- Bluejacket: Bluejacket, or Blue Jacket may refer to: People : Blue Jacket , a Shawnee war chief known for his defense of Shawnee lands in the Ohio Country ...
- Bluejacket, Oklahoma: Bluejacket is a town in Craig County , Oklahoma , United States . The population was 274 at the 2000 census . Bluejacket was named for its ...
- Jim Bluejacket: Jim Bluejacket (born James Smith on July 8, 1887 in Adair, Oklahoma; died March 26, 1947 in Pekin, Illinois) was a Major League Baseball ...
- The Bluejacket's Manual: The Bluejacket's Manual is the basic handbook for United States Navy personnel. First issued in 1902 to teach new recruits about naval ...
- Kitsap BlueJackets: The Kitsap BlueJackets is a amateur baseball team located in Bremerton, Washington . They play in the West Coast League , a collegiate ...
- The Bluejackets: The Bluejackets (De jantjes) is a 1922 Dutch silent film directed by Maurits Binger . Cast : Beppie De Vries - Blonde Greet ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bluejacket'
Bluejacket Sample Sentences in News
- Donkeys best mascot in state
At 6:32 p.m. Monday, assistant athletic director Lee Bluejacket sent out a mass text message urging the Bray-Doyle faithful to vote for the Donkeys as the USA Today Best High School Mascot for the state of Oklahoma. Read more on this news related to 'Bluejacket'
- Bluejacket netters will be young: Conda will rely on sophomores, freshmen
HIBBING — Last year, Hibbing High School boys tennis coach Gary Conda was blessed with all kinds of senior leadership. Read more on this news related to 'Bluejacket'
- Students receive a special welcome
Dressed as Captain Bluejacket, Principal BJ Berg greets students with a high five last week at Greenhaven Elementary. Read more on this news related to 'Bluejacket'