Blemish Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person''s body); "a facial blemish"
- add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- mar or impair with a flaw; "her face was blemished"
- mar or spoil the appearance of; "scars defaced her cheeks"; "The vandals disfigured the statue"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Blemish'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Blemish'
- Blemish: Blemish may refer to: A minor imperfection. For skin imperfection, see Acne vulgaris Blemish (album), a music album from David Sylvian released in 2003
- Blemish (album): Blemish is the sixth solo album by David Sylvian. It is experimental in its use of electronics and sound. It features avant-garde guitarist Derek Bailey
Words and phrases related to 'Blemish'