Beta Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software"
- second in order of importance; "the candidate, considered a beta male, was perceived to be unable to lead his party to victory"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet ,
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beta'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beta'
- Beta: other uses, see Beta (disambiguation). Beta (UK /ˈbiːtə/ or US /ˈbeɪtə/; uppercase Β, lowercase β, or cursive ϐ; Ancient Greek: βῆτα bḗta or Modern Greek:
- Beta (disambiguation): the context of Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Beta. Beta (B, β) is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. Beta or BETA may also refer to: Betacam, a family
- Beta Beta Beta: Beta Beta Beta (also called TriBeta), is a collegiate honor society and academic fraternity for students of the biological sciences. It was founded in
- Beta blocker: Beta blockers (also β-blockers, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta antagonists, beta-adrenergic antagonists, beta-adrenoreceptor antagonists, or beta
- Beta particle: A beta particle, sometimes called beta ray, denoted by the lower-case Greek letter beta (β), is a high-energy, high-speed electron or positron emitted
- Beta-glucosidase: elaterase, aryl-beta-glucosidase, beta-D-glucosidase, beta-glucoside glucohydrolase, arbutinase, amygdalinase, p-nitrophenyl beta-glucosidase, primeverosidase
- Beta wave: second). Beta waves are split into three sections: Low Beta Waves (12.5–16 Hz, "Beta 1 power"); Beta Waves (16.5–20 Hz, "Beta 2 power"); and High Beta Waves
- National Beta Club: The National Beta Club (often called "Beta Club" or simply "Beta") is an organization for 4th through 12th grade students in the United States. Its purpose
Meaning of the Name 'Beta'
- Meaning: Dedicated to go
- Origin: Slavic
- Gender: Female