Beta Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software"
- second in order of importance; "the candidate, considered a beta male, was perceived to be unable to lead his party to victory"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet ,
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beta'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beta'
- Beta: other uses, see Beta (disambiguation). "Beta" is commonly used to describe a computer software or game that is near completion. Beta (UK /ˈbiːtə/ or US
- Beta (disambiguation): Beta (B, β) is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. Beta or BETA may also refer to: Beta (motorcycle manufacturer), an Italian off-road motorcycles
- Beta Beta Beta: Beta Beta Beta (also called TriBeta), is a collegiate honor society and academic fraternity for students of the biological sciences. It was founded in
- Beta wave: second). Beta waves are split into three sections: Low Beta Waves (12.5–16 Hz, "Beta 1 power"); Beta Waves (16.5–20 Hz, "Beta 2 power"); and High Beta Waves
- Beta particle: as beta rays. The production of beta particles is termed beta decay. They are designated by the Greek letter beta (β). There are two forms of beta decay
- National Beta Club: The National Beta Club (often called "Beta Club" or simply "Beta") is an organization for 4th through 12th grade students in the United States. Its purpose
- Beta decay: In nuclear physics, beta decay (β decay) is a type of radioactive decay in which a proton is transformed into a neutron, or vice versa, inside an atomic
- Beta blocker: Beta blockers (β-blockers, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta antagonists, beta-adrenergic antagonists, beta-adrenoreceptor antagonists, or beta adrenergic
- Beta function: article is about Euler beta function. For other uses, see Beta function (disambiguation). In mathematics, the beta function, also called the
Meaning of the Name 'Beta'
- Meaning: Dedicated to go
- Origin: Slavic
- Gender: Female
Beta Sample Sentences in News
- Why High-Dividend Payers Have A Lower Beta
High-dividend payers have a lower beta due to stability in their earnings. Read more on this news related to 'Beta'
- 343 Shares Halo 5 Beta Stats And Master Chief Collection Update Details
There were more than 6 million sniper kills during the Halo 5 beta, and The Master Chief Collection is getting more stability and matchmaking updates. You can check out the full details of the Master Chief Collection update as well as the Halo 5 beta stats by heading here . The next Master Chief Collection update is going through certification now and should be av Read more on this news related to 'Beta'
- BlackRock Brings Smart Beta to Bond ETFs
BlackRock (NYSE: BLK), the world’s largest asset manager, said its iShares unit, the world’s largest issuer of exchange traded funds, will launch its first smart beta fixed income ETF on Thursday Feb. ... Read more on this news related to 'Beta'