Beta Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software"
- second in order of importance; "the candidate, considered a beta male, was perceived to be unable to lead his party to victory"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet ,
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beta'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beta'
- Beta: other uses, see Beta (disambiguation). Beta (UK /ˈbiːtə/ or US /ˈbeɪtə/; uppercase Β, lowercase β, or cursive ϐ; Ancient Greek: βῆτα bḗta or Modern Greek:
- Beta (disambiguation): Beta (B, β) is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. Beta or BETA may also refer to: Beta (motorcycle manufacturer), an Italian off-road motorcycles
- Beta Beta Beta: Beta Beta Beta (also called TriBeta), is a collegiate honor society and academic fraternity for students of the biological sciences. It was founded in
- Beta wave: second). Beta waves are split into three sections: Low Beta Waves (12.5–16 Hz, "Beta 1 power"); Beta Waves (16.5–20 Hz, "Beta 2 power"); and High Beta Waves
- Beta particle: as beta rays. The production of beta particles is termed beta decay. They are designated by the Greek letter beta (β). There are two forms of beta decay
- National Beta Club: The National Beta Club (often called "Beta Club" or simply "Beta") is an organization for 4th through 12th grade students in the United States. Its purpose
- Beta blocker: Beta blockers (β-blockers, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta antagonists, beta-adrenergic antagonists, beta-adrenoreceptor antagonists, or beta adrenergic
- Beta function: article is about Euler beta function. For other uses, see Beta function (disambiguation). In mathematics, the beta function, also called the
Meaning of the Name 'Beta'
- Meaning: Dedicated to go
- Origin: Slavic
- Gender: Female