Beta Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software"
- second in order of importance; "the candidate, considered a beta male, was perceived to be unable to lead his party to victory"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet ,
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beta'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beta'
- Beta: other uses, see Beta (disambiguation). "Beta" is commonly used to describe a computer software or game that is near completion. Beta (UK /ˈbiːtə/ or US
- Beta (disambiguation): Beta (B, β) is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. Beta or BETA may also refer to: Beta (motorcycle manufacturer), an Italian off-road motorcycles
- Beta Beta Beta: Beta Beta Beta (also called TriBeta), is a collegiate honor society and academic fraternity for students of the biological sciences. It was founded in
- Beta wave: second). Beta waves are split into three sections: Low Beta Waves (12.5–16 Hz, "Beta 1 power"); Beta Waves (16.5–20 Hz, "Beta 2 power"); and High Beta Waves
- Beta particle: as beta rays. The production of beta particles is termed beta decay. They are designated by the Greek letter beta (β). There are two forms of beta decay
- National Beta Club: The National Beta Club (often called "Beta Club" or simply "Beta") is an organization for 4th through 12th grade students in the United States. Its purpose
- Beta decay: In nuclear physics, beta decay (β decay) is a type of radioactive decay in which a proton is transformed into a neutron, or vice versa, inside an atomic
- Beta blocker: Beta blockers (β-blockers, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta antagonists, beta-adrenergic antagonists, beta-adrenoreceptor antagonists, or beta adrenergic
- Beta Cephei variable: Beta Cephei variables are variable stars which exhibit variations in their brightness due to pulsations of the stars' surfaces. The point of maximum brightness
Meaning of the Name 'Beta'
- Meaning: Dedicated to go
- Origin: Slavic
- Gender: Female
Beta Sample Sentences in News
- Battlefield Hardline Beta Goes Global on Feb 3
Open beta coming to all platforms; EA details available game modes; Conquest Mode Supports up to 64 Players. Read more on this news related to 'Beta'
- Install beta apps on your devices with TestFlight for iOS 8
Using the new TestFlight application on iOS to install beta apps couldn't be easier. Cory Bohon explains how. Read more on this news related to 'Beta'
- Evolve Beta: 2.2 Million Matches Played, Monster-Hunter Win Percentage Nearly Even
Developer Turtle Rock reveals beta statistics and talks about what it learned and how it's changing the game based on feedback. Read more on this news related to 'Beta'