Besiege Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- harass, as with questions or requests; "The press photographers besieged the movie star"
- surround so as to force to give up; "The Turks besieged Vienna"
- cause to feel distressed or worried; "She was besieged by so many problems that she got discouraged"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Besiege'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Besiege'
- Besiege (video game): Besiege is a physics-based game in development by Spiderling Studios in the United Kingdom for Windows, OS X and Linux. The game was released in early
- List of cities besieged by the Ottoman Empire: Below is the list of cities which were besieged by the Ottoman Empire.
- The Free Besieged: "The Free Besieged" (Greek: Οι Ελεύθεροι Πολιορκημένοι, Oi Eleftheroi Poliorkimenoi) is an epic, unfinished work composed by Dionysios Solomos and inspired
- A Kingdom Besieged: A Kingdom Besieged is the first novel in the trilogy The Chaoswar Saga by Raymond E. Feist, the final saga in The Riftwar Cycle. The novel was announced
- Besieged (film): Besieged (Italian title: L'assedio) is a 1998 film by Bernardo Bertolucci starring Thandie Newton and David Thewlis. The film is based on the short story
- Besieged City: Wong Yat-Ho Wong How-Yun Joman Chiang Besieged City at HKMDB Besieged City at chinesemov.com Besieged City at the Internet Movie Database HK cinemagic
- Besieged planet: In astrology, a besieged planet is a planet that is placed between two malefic planets, namely Mars and Saturn. Besieged planets are believed to be very
- Besieged (band): Besieged is a Christian metal band from Bay City, Michigan. The band was formed by Drummer Josh Schroeder, the only member in every line-up, who later
- Fortress Besieged: Fortress Besieged (Simplified Chinese: 围城; Traditional Chinese: 圍城; Pinyin: wéi chéng) was written by Qian Zhongshu, published in 1947, and is widely considered
Words and phrases related to 'Besiege'