Besiege Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- harass, as with questions or requests; "The press photographers besieged the movie star"
- surround so as to force to give up; "The Turks besieged Vienna"
- cause to feel distressed or worried; "She was besieged by so many problems that she got discouraged"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Besiege'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Besiege'
- A Kingdom Besieged: A Kingdom Besieged is the first novel in the The Chaoswar Saga trilogy by Raymond E. Feist, the final saga in The Riftwar Cycle. The novel was announced
- List of cities besieged by the Ottoman Empire: Below is the list of cities which were besieged by the Ottoman Empire.
Words and phrases related to 'Besiege'