Besiege Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- harass, as with questions or requests; "The press photographers besieged the movie star"
- surround so as to force to give up; "The Turks besieged Vienna"
- cause to feel distressed or worried; "She was besieged by so many problems that she got discouraged"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Besiege'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Besiege'
- Besiege (video game): Besiege is a physics-based game in development by Spiderling Studios in the United Kingdom for Windows, OS X and Linux. The game was released in early
- A Kingdom Besieged: A Kingdom Besieged is the first novel in the trilogy The Chaoswar Saga by Raymond E. Feist, the final saga in The Riftwar Cycle. The novel was announced
Words and phrases related to 'Besiege'