Besiege Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- harass, as with questions or requests; "The press photographers besieged the movie star"
- surround so as to force to give up; "The Turks besieged Vienna"
- cause to feel distressed or worried; "She was besieged by so many problems that she got discouraged"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Besiege'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Besiege'
- A Kingdom Besieged: A Kingdom Besieged is the first novel in the trilogy The Chaoswar Saga by Raymond E. Feist, the final saga in The Riftwar Cycle. The novel was announced
- List of cities besieged by the Ottoman Empire: Below is the list of cities which were besieged by the Ottoman Empire.
Words and phrases related to 'Besiege'
Besiege Sample Sentences in News
- Besiege - Preview
Unleash your inner medieval psycopath [Posted 12 Mar 2015 by Shane K. Firth ] Oh, Besiege , let me count the ways in which you turn me in to a medieval Machiavellian mass murderer! Let's reverse for a second, Besiege is an Early Access game on Steam (at time of writing it sits on a 0.0.3 version number) that gives you a scenario - destroy this, get here, deliv Read more on this news related to 'Besiege'
- Video Game Preview: Besiege
In the UWM Post’s first video review Fringe contributor Jack Fennimore breaks down the upcoming video game Besiege, a physics based building game where the player constructs medieval engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. You can build machines that crush windmills, wipe out soldiers, move resources, and defend your creation against ca Read more on this news related to 'Besiege'
- Besiege: A Tale of Rebellion and War
Siege engine building sim Besiege is far more than just a vehicle for funny robots. What better way to show it than with an epic, story-driven machinima series? Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Besiege'