Behavioural Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to behavior; "behavioral sciences"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Behavioural'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Behavioural'
- Behavioural sciences: The term behavioural sciences encompasses all the disciplines that explore the activities of and interactions among organism s in the ...
- Behavioural genetics: Behavioural genetics is the field of study that examines the role of genetics in animal (including human ) behaviour . behavioural ...
- Behavioural change theories: Behavioural change theories and models are attempts to explain the reasons behind alterations in individuals' behavioural patterns. ...
- Behavioural despair test: The behavioural despair test (also called the Porsolt test or forced swimming test) is a test used to measure the effect of antidepressant ...
- Behavioural Brain Research: Behavioural Brain Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by ... publishes articles in the field of behavioural neuroscience . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Behavioural'
Behavioural Sample Sentences in News
- A taxing approach to choice: how behavioural taxes deliver perverse outcomes
This paper argues that behavioural taxes are fundamentally illiberal and fail to produce the intended outcomes. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'
- Study examines paracetamol use in pregnancy
Research links use of painkiller to potential development of behavioural problems Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'
- Pupils allowed to smoke at school
The head teacher of a school for children with behavioural issues defends a decision to allow students over the age of 14 to smoke. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'