Behavioural Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to behavior; "behavioral sciences"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Behavioural'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Behavioural'
- Behavioural sciences: The term behavioural sciences encompasses all the disciplines that explore the activities of and interactions among organism s in the ...
- Behavioural genetics: Behavioural genetics is the field of study that examines the role of genetics in animal (including human ) behaviour . behavioural ...
- Behavioural change theories: Behavioural change theories and models are attempts to explain the reasons behind alterations in individuals' behavioural patterns. ...
- Behavioural despair test: The behavioural despair test (also called the Porsolt test or forced swimming test) is a test used to measure the effect of antidepressant ...
- Behavioural Brain Research: Behavioural Brain Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by ... publishes articles in the field of behavioural neuroscience . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Behavioural'
Behavioural Sample Sentences in News
- Drinking before pregnancy can increase risk of behavioural problems in toddlers
Risk drinking before pregnancy can increase the risk of the development behavioural problems in toddlers. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'
- A behavioural theory on why productivity declines
The impact of 'family first' on productivity in developing societies is yet to be modeled, says Agnikalam. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'
- Associate Lecturer - Learning and behavioural Difficulties and/or disability, Somerset
Hours and days will be negotiable for this part time post, initially there is the possibility for three days a week on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. The successful candidate will need to be flexible in line with the needs of the department. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'