Behavioural Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to behavior; "behavioral sciences"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Behavioural'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Behavioural'
- Behavioural sciences: Behavioural science is the systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behaviour through controlled and naturalistic ...
- Behavioural genetics: Behavioural genetics, also commonly referred to as behaviour genetics, is the field of study that examines the role of genetics in animal ...
- Behavioural change theories: Behavioural change theories are attempts to explain why behaviours change. These theories cite environmental, personal, and behavioural ...
- Behavioural despair test: The behavioural despair test (or Porsolt forced swimming test) is a test, centered on a rodent's response to the threat of drowning, whose ...
Behavioural Sample Sentences in News
- Sleep disorders in kids linked to behavioural problems
New York, Oct 24 (IANS) Parents may please take note that toddlers having sleep difficulties are likely to experience behavioural problems. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'
- Popular pain killer linked to behavioural disorders
Research at the University of Auckland has reinforced that there is a link between mothers taking a common pain killer during pregnancy and their children developing behavioural problems. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'
- Music therapy reduces depression in kids, adolescents
London, Oct 23 (IANS) Music therapy reduces depression in children and adolescents with behavioural and emotional problems, a study found. Read more on this news related to 'Behavioural'