Begrudge Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- wish ill or allow unwillingly
- be envious of; set one''s heart on
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Begrudge'?
Words and phrases related to 'Begrudge'
Begrudge Sample Sentences in News
- Lyoto Machida: 'We should respect Conor McGregor'
UFC star Lyoto Machida doesn't begrudge featherweight Conor McGregor for all his hype. Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- For Those Who Care More About Beer Than The Cubs: ‘There’s A Beer For That’
I don’t begrudge the Cubs good fortune. They deserve their new coach… or manager… or whatever. I do prefer beer over baseball though. Here are some good food pairings for your favorite Chicago beers. Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- Proposition 47 an important move in the right direction
Given the record low voter turnout in California this week, I can't begrudge the hour I spent helping the newest voter in my family make sense of a ballot loaded with confusing propositions. Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'