Begrudge Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- wish ill or allow unwillingly
- be envious of; set one''s heart on
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Begrudge'?
Words and phrases related to 'Begrudge'
Begrudge Sample Sentences in News
- Exclusive Sneek Peek: MasterChef Junior Gets Sticky in Season 2
Ready to feel inadequate in the kitchen?On Tuesday, Nov. 4, MasterChef Junior returns for its second season to show that children ages 8 to 13 can cook better than you or I can. But we won't begrudge them that because they look so darn cute in their miniature aprons and toques. Read More > Other Links From TVGuide.com Joe Bastianich MasterChef Junior Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice defends golden severance packages for outgoing MLAs
Taxpayers shouldn’t begrudge former premier Dave Hancock’s $714,000 severance package, his successor Jim Prentice said Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- Sir Alex Ferguson: I Wanted Hull City to Win the FA Cup over Arsenal
Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that he wanted Hull City to win the FA Cup last season because he is sentimental towards Steve Bruce, but does not begrudge Arsene Wenger his first trophy in nine years. Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'