Begrudge Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- wish ill or allow unwillingly
- be envious of; set one''s heart on
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Begrudge'?
Words and phrases related to 'Begrudge'
Begrudge Sample Sentences in News
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice defends golden severance packages for outgoing MLAs
Taxpayers shouldn’t begrudge former premier Dave Hancock’s $714,000 severance package, his successor Jim Prentice said Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- Nicco Manalo still maintains respectful distance from dad Jose Manalo
Nicco Manalo says he does not begrudge his father Jose Manalo, "He has his reasons... hopefully, I’ll be able to hear his reasons.” Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- Exclusive Sneek Peek: MasterChef Junior Gets Sticky in Season 2
Ready to feel inadequate in the kitchen?On Tuesday, Nov. 4, MasterChef Junior returns for its second season to show that children ages 8 to 13 can cook better than you or I can. But we won't begrudge them that because they look so darn cute in their miniature aprons and toques. Read More > Other Links From TVGuide.com Joe Bastianich MasterChef Junior Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'