Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Begrudge'
Begrudge Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- be envious of; set one's heart on [syn: envy]
- wish ill or allow unwillingly [syn: resent] [ant: wish]
- Begrudge \Be*grudge"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Begrudged; p. pr. &
vb. n. Begrudging.]
To grudge; to envy the possession of.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Begrudge'
Words and phrases related to 'Begrudge'
Begrudge Sample Sentences in News
- Letter: New vehicle tax fair
While I do not begrudge the drivers of so-called 'zero emissions' vehicles their right to drive the vehicle of their choice,... Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- SAFE Act Needs Repeal, Proves to Hinder Job Growth
Remington Arms announced last week that it will open a large manufacturing plant in Alabama. While I don’t begrudge another state from securing these high-paying manufacturing jobs, I do begrudge our own leaders for forcing the "SAFE Act" upon its people and hindering economic development right here in New York. Its passage has undoubtedly affected Rem Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'
- Nikki Grahame: ‘I’m moving to France, I begrudge being recognised!’
The Big Brother star exclusively reveals all about quitting the UK and starting a new life abroad away from the spotlight Read more on this news related to 'Begrudge'