Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
Befriended Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Befriend \Be*friend"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befriended; p. pr.
& vb. n. Befriending.]
To act as a friend to; to favor; to aid, benefit, or
By the darkness befriended. --Longfellow.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
- Befriended: Artist The Innocence Mission | Cover Theinnocencemission - befriended. ... Befriended is the sixth studio album from The Innocence Mission . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Befriended'
Befriended Sample Sentences in News
- Derek Holland returns to Rangers, salutes sick teen he befriended
The Rangers pitcher was making his first start of the season in Kansas City while friends at a children's hospital in Fort Worth watched. Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Neighbouring woman turns ‘house-breaker’
In a case of breach of trust, a woman befriended with her neighbour and stole valuables when the latter left for Hyderabad. Breaching the trust, the accused entered the apartment on August 25 and made good with the gold from the almirah. To prove her innocence she also called up Radha the same night and informed her about the ‘house-breaking.’ Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Suspect arrested for stabbing man he befriended on RTA bus
CLEVELAND – Police have arrested a Cleveland man accused of attacking another man he befriended on a RTA bus. According to police, 35-year-old Shannon Halstead asked for help filling out an online job application from a 28-year-old man he met on July 30. After getting off the bus at the Lorain/Fulton Road stop in Cleveland, […] Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'