Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
Befriended Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Befriend \Be*friend"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befriended; p. pr.
& vb. n. Befriending.]
To act as a friend to; to favor; to aid, benefit, or
By the darkness befriended. --Longfellow.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
- Befriended: Artist The Innocence Mission | Cover Theinnocencemission - befriended. ... Befriended is the sixth studio album from The Innocence Mission . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Befriended'
Befriended Sample Sentences in News
- Cannibal Cop’s online pal convicted in UK
A British male nurse who was pals with New York’s infamous “Cannibal Cop” was convicted Monday of plotting to eat a 14-year-old girl he had befriended on the Internet, according... Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Pensioner jailed for raping 3-year-old while babysitting
The 66-year-old befriended the child’s family and gained their trust to the extent that he was allowed to babysit their son. Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Watch the real-life Fox and the Hound playing hide-and-seek
Fox cub Forrest befriended dog Barney after being taken under the wing of Gary Zammit at Feadon Farm near Redruth, Cornwall, earlier this year Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'