Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
Befriended Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Befriend \Be*friend"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befriended; p. pr.
& vb. n. Befriending.]
To act as a friend to; to favor; to aid, benefit, or
By the darkness befriended. --Longfellow.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
- Befriended: Artist The Innocence Mission | Cover Theinnocencemission - befriended. ... Befriended is the sixth studio album from The Innocence Mission . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Befriended'
Befriended Sample Sentences in News
- Girl befriended by MSU's Payne dies of cancer
Girl befriended by MSU's Payne dies of cancer Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- 8-Year-Old Girl Befriended By Hoops Star Dies
8-year-old girl befriended by hoops star dies Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Two go on trial after teenager is sexually assaulted, dumped semi-naked on roadside
A teenage girl befriended two men in a Dubai hotel and accompanied them to a party, only to wake up in hospital the next morning to discover she had been sexually assaulted, a court was told. Two men went on trial at Dubai Court of First Instance on Sunday charged with the attack. One of the defendants, a 23-year-old Emirati, is charged with raping the 19-year-old Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'