Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
Befriended Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Befriend \Be*friend"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befriended; p. pr.
& vb. n. Befriending.]
To act as a friend to; to favor; to aid, benefit, or
By the darkness befriended. --Longfellow.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
- Befriended: Artist The Innocence Mission | Cover Theinnocencemission - befriended. ... Befriended is the sixth studio album from The Innocence Mission . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Befriended'
Befriended Sample Sentences in News
- Huskers send video to boy being treated for cancer
Nebraska coaches and players are showing support in a video message for the 8-year-old cancer patient they befriended two years ago. Jack Hoffman of Atkinson, Nebraska, received national attention for his touchdown run in the 2013 spring game. He traveled to Boston with his family this week for treatment for a recurrence of brain cancer. Coach Bo Pelini, with play Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Huskers send video to boy, 8, fighting cancer
Nebraska coaches and players are showing support in a video message for the 8-year-old cancer patient they befriended two years ago. Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Jazz pianist Cecil Taylor conned out of $500,000 prize: authorities
Jazz pianist Cecil Taylor was swindled out of a prize worth about $500,000 by a general contractor who befriended him while working on the house next door to Taylor's in New York City, the prosecutor's office said on Tuesday. Noel Muir of Uniondale on New York's Long Island, was awaiting arraignment on a charge of grand larceny in Brooklyn's crimin Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'