Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
Befriended Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Befriend \Be*friend"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befriended; p. pr.
& vb. n. Befriending.]
To act as a friend to; to favor; to aid, benefit, or
By the darkness befriended. --Longfellow.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befriended'
- Befriended: Artist The Innocence Mission | Cover Theinnocencemission - befriended. ... Befriended is the sixth studio album from The Innocence Mission . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Befriended'
Befriended Sample Sentences in News
- Meet The Murdering, Kidnapping Imposter Who Fooled Walter Kirn
In 1998, the novelist befriended a rich, eccentric, art-loving Rockefeller — or so he thought. Kirn explores the man's lies in Blood Will Out: The True Story of a Murder, a Mystery, and a Masquerade . Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Hear CeCe Peniston Embrace EDM on Markus Schulz Collaboration 'Make You Fall'
There's a backstory here. Beginning his career as a studio assistant, Markus Schulz befriended someone who worked with Peniston and, through him, befriended the chart-topping singer of Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'
- Man, 69, accused of sexually assaulting young boy
A man who befriended a 14-year-old boy and began mentoring him is now accused of sexually assaulting him. Read more on this news related to 'Befriended'