Bedazzle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bedazzle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
- Bedazzled: Bedazzled may refer to: Bedazzled (1967 film), a 1967 British comedy film Bedazzled (2000 film), a remake of the 1967 film Bedazzled (band), a British
- Bedazzled (1967 film): For the 2000 remake see Bedazzled (2000 film) Bedazzled is a 1967 British comedy film directed and produced by Stanley Donen. It was written by and stars
- Bedazzled (2000 film): Bedazzled is a 2000 fantasy-comedy film remake of the 1967 film of the same name, originally written by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, which was itself
- Bedazzled Records: Bedazzled Records was an American record label, based in Washington, D.C., which existed from 1989 to 2000. It primarily featured ethereal wave, goth
- Brynne: My Bedazzled Life: Brynne: My Bedazzled Life is an Australian TV show, which follows the extravagant life of Brynne Edelsten, the wife of multi-millionaire Geoffrey Edelsten
- Bedazzled (band): Bedazzled were a British indie pop group active in the early 1990s. Originating  from Gloucestershire and formed from the ashes of Apple Mosaic (led
Words and phrases related to 'Bedazzle'