Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from
intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
[syn: dazzle, daze]
- Bedazzle \Be*daz"zle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Bedazzled (?); p.
pr. & vb. n. Bedazzling (?).]
To dazzle or make dim by a strong light. ``Bedazzled with the
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
- Bedazzled: Bedazzled is the title of two comic films: Bedazzled (1967 film) Bedazzled (2000 film), a remake of the 1967 film. Other uses: Bedazzled, The ...
- Bedazzled (2000 film): date February 2008 name Bedazzled | image bedazzled. jpg | caption Theatrical release poster | director Harold Ramis | producer Trevor ...
- Bedazzled (1967 film): name Bedazzled | image Bedazzled 1967 film. jpg | caption Bedazzled 1967 film poster | director Stanley Donen | producer Stanley Donen | ...
- Bedazzled Records: External links : bedazzled. com/ Category:American record labels Category:Record labels established in 1989 Category:Record labels ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Sample Sentences in News
- Abhay Deol, Gul Panag bedazzle 'Step Up 5' premiere
Less than a month out from its international box-office opening, 'Step Up All In', the fifth instalment from 'Step Up' series took over the city of Mumbai for the film ’s India premiere at PVR, Andheri. Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'