Bedazzle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bedazzle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
- Bedazzled: Bedazzled is the title of two comic films: Bedazzled (1967 film) Bedazzled (2000 film), a remake of the 1967 film Other uses: Bedazzled (band), a British
- Bedazzled (1967 film): For the 2000 remake see Bedazzled (2000 film) Bedazzled is a 1967 British comedy film directed and produced by Stanley Donen. It was written by and stars
- Bedazzled (2000 film): Bedazzled is a 2000 fantasy-comedy film remake of the 1967 film of the same name, originally written by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, which was itself
- Bedazzled Records: Bedazzled Records was an American record label, based in Washington, D.C., which existed from 1989 to 2000. It primarily featured ethereal wave, goth
- Brynne: My Bedazzled Life: Brynne: My Bedazzled Life is an Australian TV show, which follows the extravagant life of Brynne Edelsten, the wife of multi-millionaire Geoffrey Edelsten
- Bedazzled (band): Bedazzled were a British indie pop group active in the early 1990s. Originating  from Gloucestershire and formed from the ashes of Apple Mosaic (led
Words and phrases related to 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Sample Sentences in News
- Blackhat - review: Chris Hemsworth's 'beefilicious chest' does little to save this thriller
Like Transformers: Age of Extinction, Michael Mann's action thriller feels like it's been designed to bedazzle Chinese cinema-goers. Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'