Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from
intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
[syn: dazzle, daze]
- Bedazzle \Be*daz"zle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Bedazzled (?); p.
pr. & vb. n. Bedazzling (?).]
To dazzle or make dim by a strong light. ``Bedazzled with the
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
- Bedazzled: Bedazzled is the title of two comic films: Bedazzled (1967 film) Bedazzled (2000 film), a remake of the 1967 film. Other uses: Bedazzled, The ...
- Bedazzled (2000 film): date February 2008 name Bedazzled | image bedazzled. jpg | caption Theatrical release poster | director Harold Ramis | producer Trevor ...
- Bedazzled (1967 film): name Bedazzled | image Bedazzled 1967 film. jpg | caption Bedazzled 1967 film poster | director Stanley Donen | producer Stanley Donen | ...
- Bedazzled Records: External links : bedazzled. com/ Category:American record labels Category:Record labels established in 1989 Category:Record labels ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Sample Sentences in News
- 2 Silver Stocks to Bedazzle this Earnings Season
The silver stocks appear to be finally set to provide better returns to investors. Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'
- 2 Silver Stocks to Bedazzle this Earnings Season - Earnings ESP
2 Silver Stocks to Bedazzle this Earnings Season - Earnings ESP Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'